Brobot (Super Paper Mario)

Within the super paper mario universe their are all sorts of enemies that he and his team has faced but one of them was seen in two battles and being a metal duplicate version of him for Mr. L to use in his space flight battles. This is going to be in Mr. L equipment since the brobot is unable to fight by itself without a person controlling him.

Classification: Mecha

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, large size(type 0), flight, space flight, energy projection, homing missiles, Danmaku, air manipulation(Can create a vortex of air in its mouth), pocket reality manipulation, self-sustenance(type 1,2, and 3), resistance to extreme cold and cosmic radiations.

Attack potency: Multi-Solar system level(Capable of fighting mario, created a pocket dimension that is composed of countless starry structures, and said dimensions rip apart and collapse upon defeat.)| Multi-Solar system level(Superior to its previous form).

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept pace with the Mario cast)

Lifting strength: unknown

Striking strength: Multi-Solar system class(Can damaged the paper mario cast)

Durability: Multi-Solar system level(Although losing to the mario cast, it was still able to withstand many of their attacks and hold its own in combat).

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Extended melee range, Several meters with energy attacks and missiles.

Standard equipment: none

Intelligence: It's pilot Mr L is an evil genius.

Weakness: It's weak to explosions.

Notable attacks:

Missiles: Brobot fires an from his nose homing missiles that can be destroyed by having Mario and co shoot them.

Eye Beam: Brobot fires a laser from its eye.

Sucking attack: The brobot opens it's large mechanical mouth and tries to suck mario inside of him and them chomp on him.