Pure hearts and Chaos heart

In the Super paper mario game the heroes are assigned to gather the 8 pure hearts from 8 different dimensions to be able to stop the chaos heart destruction. Each pure heart represent different abilities to their host. They are part of some ancient artifacts before mario time or more, each one has a purpose to be complete which brings mario and co on long journeys to be complete while facing new enemies and bosses along the way. The chaos heart is the opposite of pure hearts since it main goal is to destroy the multiverse while powering up their host with universe powers. 

Type: Eight artifacts in the form of hearts

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, able to stop the power of the chaos heart, power nullification, healing, break powerful shields, revitalizing dimensions and its inhabits, empower the wielder exponentially, open the doors to other dimensions, can be called upon from any of the locations if intense emotions are shown(love), all eight can be combined to create the purity heart.

Attack potency: Multiverse level(Equal to the chaos heart)

Wielders: Mario, Bowser, Peach, and Luigi

Material or elements: unknown

Needed Prerequisite for use: The wielders need to be a perfect host in order to fully use its power, otherwise it won't work.

Notable attacks:

Empower: Grants the wielder multiverse level power.

Heal: Heals the wielder.

Barrier shatter: Able to break through barriers that are so powerful as the chaos heart.

Purity heart: The fusion of all eight pure hearts. Powerful enough to undo any damage the chaos heart had done.

Chaos Heart

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, A shield that protects its wielder against any harm(Even against the void when the wielder is a perfect host), can slow the flow of time.

Attack potency: Multiverse level

Wielders: Count bleck, Dimentio

Material or element: unknown

Requirements: The wielder need to be a perfect host in order to fully use its power, otherwise they will die.

Notable attack:

The void: An extremely broken attack that consists of erasing the multiverse with the inter dimension rift, leaving only a white realm of nothingness.