Count Bleck villain 3

In the super paper mario game the main villain is count bleck who is able to create the chaos heart with bowser and peach while able to almost destroy the universe.

Classification: Member of the tribe of darkness

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, likely longevity, self-sustenance( type 1 normally 3, with the chaos heart), teleportation, acausality(Type 1; Unaffected by the destruction of his original timeline. Gains the same power as Super Dimentio with the chaos heart. Travel across realms), darkness manipulation and projection, reality warping, barrier creation, can open dark voids to attack and warp his foes, can accelerate time to make himself faster and slow down the flow of time to make his enemies slower, can flip between realms, spatial manipulation, BFR, Existence erasure(Chaos heart grants the ability to create a void erases destroys all reality as if it didn't exist in the first place), resistance to extreme cold and cosmic radiation.

Attack potency: Universe level+(Destroyed his own universe after gaining dark powers from the dark prognocticus)

Speed: Massively FTL+(Can fight against Mario and the rest in combat)

Lifting strength: Unknown

Striking strength: unknown

Durability: Universe level+( Superior to Dimentio, who only attempted to kill him after being defeated by Mario, tanked the destruction of his own universe collapsing)

Stamina: Very High| Limitless

Range: Universal +

Standard equipment: His scepter, dark prognocticus, the chaos heart

Intelligence: Gifted; Set up several plans and easily able to manipulate others for his cause.

Weakness: none notable