C H A P T E R 14

---

"Flowers for you." A guy gave me a bouquet of flowers. The 'no face' guy and I are on a small garden and there was a table in the center with a lighted candle and some food. He held my hand at iginiya patungong lamesa. He pulled a chair for me at doon ko lang nakita ang puting dress na suot ko.

"So how's work?" I spoke. "Tiring, but seeing you now made me stressed free." There was a tone of happiness in his voice. He halted eating at inilahad ang kamay niya sa akin at tinanggap ko naman iyon.

"You know I love you right?" he asked. I felt myself chuckling. "Of course I do." I smiled. He opened a bottle of wine at nilagyan ang aming mga wine glass.

"Where did you get these flowers? They're pretty," I uttered while looking at the bouquet of beautiful white roses. I looked at him but I was surprised when he was not in front of me now. Kaunting umihip ang hangin at ang wine sa baso ko ay natapon.

Pagkatingin ko sa aking damit, pula na ito ganon din ang hawak kong mga rosas. Nabitawan ko iyon at tumingin sa aking damit na may takot. Naging mapula ang paligid at namatay na rin ang kandilang nagbibigay liwanag sa paligid.

My hands and body were in blood. Bukod dito, wala na akong ibang kulay na nakikita. All I see is RED.

Napabangon ako sa pagkakahiga at hinabol ang hininga. My heart is beating fast and my shirt is half to soak from sweat.

"Hey, are you okay?" A gentle voice beside me asked and fixed my hair to see my face clearly. Seeing his face made me lessen the shit out of me.

"Blood, I see blood," I was panting, trembling, and I didn't know what to do or where to look at. He held my hands and it caused me to lock eyes at our intertwined hands.

"Shhh, calm down. I'm here," he whispered. Tinapik-tapik niya ang aking likod. Umalis siya sa tabi ko at lumabas ng kwarto at saka bumalik na may dalang tubig at ibinigay iyon sa akin.

He kneeled and spoke. "Drink it. I'm just gonna get you clothes, pawis na pawis ka." I held the glass with trembling hands and nodded as he took his way to my walk in closet. Bumalik siyang may dalang malaking damit that's probably his'. Hinubad niya ang damit ko at pinalitan ito. He was fixing my hair and then went to the vanity mirror to get a comb.

"Tell me about your nightmare," pangiintriga niya. My heart started beating fast again when he talked about it. I instantly drank the remaining water left in the glass and shared, "Those images were so vivid and it's like I'm really in that place. Blood... I saw blood."

I began speaking and he was listening to me while combing my hair. "Hmmm, proceed," he said, sounding interested.

"I was with a man. I can't see his face clearly at binigyan niya ako ng bulaklak. We are eating and then all of a sudden, he vanished and the bouquet of white roses I was holding turned into red, and then..." The images started flashing back to my mind again.

"Don't force yourself, it's okay," aniya at hinawakan ang braso ko. Instead to stop, I continued speaking. I need to get this out my chest or else I won't function well.

"... and then my hands were in blood and I, I was in b-blood too." My voice cracked and started breaking down. I hugged him to which he hugged me back. I was crying at hindi ko magawang ipikit ang aking mga mata dahil baka makita ko ulit ang mga senaryong iyon.