C H A P T E R 07

🔞 Mature scenes ahead.

---

"Delivery for Ms. Avani Steele? Sorry po medyo na-late." A delivery boy asked at the door and Van responded taking the box and it seemed heavy so I came and gave her a hand.

Tumingin ang delivery boy sa akin at tumingin ng makahulugan pabalik kay Avani.

"It's fine. Here, thanks." She gave the paper where she signed and then the boy looked at me.

"Ahm, sorry po sa distorbo, balik na po kayo sa ginagawa niyo po, opo. Bye!" aniya na napakamot ng leeg and quickly left like he did something wrong.

Kaming dalawa ay nakatingin sa sarili namin. Me on my jeans, shirtless and her on a blanket on her body. Ang awkward nga.

"LED strip lights?" I asked when I saw the package and acted as if nothing happened a while ago. "Yeah, trip ko lang," she said nonchalantly, not minding what had happened as well.

"Let me work on this," sabi ko at tumango lang siya. I was standing on a chair so that it'll be easier to put the thing up when she excused herself.

"Maliligo lang ako," pagpapaalam niya. Wag ka nang magpaalam, samahan kita diyan e.

My work was almost done when she finished taking a bath and offered help. Tinapos niya ang paglalagay at chi-neck ko kung gumagana at gumagana nga.

The room is now a bit dark and a dark green color coming from the lights took place. She was still standing on the chair and I did my best to hold it tight so that she won't trip but guess what? She slipped, so her body fell.

I tried to catch her with all my might but we fell off the ground. Nasa ibaba ko siya and our face were so close to each other at sobrang lapit talaga. She still has a blanket on her body dahil sinuot niya pagkatapos niyang maligo at nag blower ng buhok. Meron pa siguro siyang konting lagnat.

I am still shirtless because I got nothing to wear. Nagulat siya sa pagkahulog namin at tumingin lang sa mga mata ko. Hindi siya nag rereklamo at hindi din siya nakaalis kasi nasa itaas niya ako. Seems like God allowed me to score this time.

I possessed a grin. An ear-to-ear grin to be exact as I initiated the first move for us to kiss. Hinalikan ko siya ng mahina at dahil akala ko ay magugulat siya at aalis sa posisyon niya, nagulat ako ng tumugon siya sa mga halik ko.

We were kissing passionately in the floor and then the kiss became more aggressive when she took her hand and placed it on my neck as she moves my body closer to her. "Hhmm..." she moaned.

I was loosing my mind dahil for how many years, ito lang ulit ang pagkakataon na nahalikan ko siya. God knows how much I miss her kisses so damn much.

Our tongues were fighting aggressively and I groaned when she bit my tongue and changed the position and she's now on top of me, kissing me hungrily after moaning, "Hmmm, you weigh a lot."

This is insane Avani!

I was arguing with my head. I can't believe that we're kissing right now! And what's even weird is that I can't stop kissing him! Hindi ako makapagpigil at parang uhaw na uhaw ako sa mga halik niya. Avani! Get back to your senses! What you're doing is insane!