C H A P T E R 04

---

It's Dr. Finn.

"None of my business my ass," maldita kong sambit. Hindi ko alam kung bakit umiinit ang ulo ko sa lalakeng 'to. "Your ass is big," he replied in a chuckle.

Fuck this guy. If he's not my doctor, I will really call a lawyer friend to sue him for being like that to me. "You saw something, didn't you?" You pervert!

"Nah. Just a sneak peak. But don't worry, yours is not the first body I've seen."

Porket doctor siya ay sinasamantala na niya ang pagtingin sa katawan ng mga pasiyente lalo na kung mga babae. At kung totoo man, baka nga yung mga babaeng pasiyente pa ang naghuhubad mismo sa harapan niya. He has the looks women would kneel for though.

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo." He just chuckled in response to what I've said. He is one boastful doctor. Is he the 'best doctor' they're saying? He's way too far from what I expected!

"You jerk!" Those words automatically got out my mouth and when I said that, there was a deafening silence on the other line that made me halt. How could I say something like that? I must have lost my mind!

"Hello? Are you still ther---" My mouth halted saying a word when the line went dead. May mas weird pa ba sa taong 'to? O baka naman hindi pala 'to tao?

I threw my phone on the bed and continued watching. By the way, I'm watching the movie Six Years which is so freaking awesome and I just love the story so so much!

Now moving on, Mom just arrived and approached my door and I don't know if she's in a hurry because she was panting and breathing deep for walking too fast.

"Mom! What happened? Slow down will you---" But instead to calm down, she spoke quickly to cut my words. "Didyouseeyournewdoctor?" Whaaat?

"Mom, Anong gusto mong sabihin? Kumalma ka nga muna. Hindi kita maintindihan." Mukhang nagulat din siya sa inasta niya kaya napahinto siya at pinakalma ang sarili and after calming herself a billion times, she faced me and asked in a calm tone.

"U-uhm sweetie. Did you see your new doctor?" she moved closer to my bed and sat beside me. "Oh that. Yes I've seen him, why do you ask?" My mother is creeping the shit out of me.

"U-uhm..." Her look seems to be thinking something deep and was hesitant to ask me so I was a bit curious. "Do you wanna ask something Mom?" she looked at me for a couple of minutes before she spoke.

"Sweetie, when you saw and talked to him, did you feel anything weird?" You're asking weird? You are all weird. ALL OF YOU! Gustong lumabas ng mga katagang yan sa bibig ko pero pinigilan ko ang sarili ko. Oo, napaka-weird ng taong 'yon no? Dinaig pa ang pinakamalapit na star sa galaxy from earth, feeling nagniningning, nagniningning sa kayabangan!

"Weird? Why should I feel weird?" Despite of the chaotic irritation existing in my system, I still managed to reply calm. "I see, did he somehow look familiar?" she asked for a follow-up question.

"Nope. It's the first time that I saw him." Well that's a lie. Its not the 'first time' actually because I already knew him when I did my research and met him the day when I know a thing about him.

"Okay. Did you two talk?"

"Of course we did."