C H A P T E R 31

---

It's my wedding day.

"Vani darling, you look stunning!" Zach's mom hugged me as tight as she can. I smiled at her and she smiled back too. "Parang kailan lang..." saad niyang muli at tinapik ng kaunti ang ulo ko at nagtaka ako. "Po?" tanong ko sa kaniya. "Ah w-wala iha, tapusin mo na ang pag-aayos at naghihintay na ang mga guests sa labas," aniya at umalis na sa kwarto ko.

Hindi gaganapin ang kasal sa simbahan kundi dito sa mansion sa garden namin. Madami nang bisitang nagsidatingan at karamihan sa kanila ay mga business partners nina mom and dad as well as families from both Zach and my side. The bridesmaids are here too and also Zach's friends excluding Trevin dahil nasa eroplano na sila ngayon papuntang ibang bansa kasama si Phoebe which is a relief.

Ako lang din ang nag make-up sa sarili ko because I want it plain and simple at hindi masyadong bongga para mag match sa wedding dress ko na simple lang din. "Tapos ka na ba?" Nico entered the room at tumango ako. "Do I look fine?" I asked out and she looked at me smiling then nodded. "You look fine as f*ck Vani. Now come on, your father is waiting downstairs," aniya at tumango ako.

While I was walking down the stairs. I can see my father looking at me with such eyes. Beside him was Astrid who is carrying a veil to put on me. "Time flies so fast and now here you are sweetie, I'm proud of you," my father said on my ears while hugging me. I looked at Astrid. Ngumiti siya at nilagay ang veil sa akin. "Congratulations Avani, you look so beautiful," she commented.

"Shall we?" Dad held my hands and we went out the mansion. The ceremony had started and last who started walking was me and my father. The crowed stood up and looked at us with smiles in their faces.

I can see Zach looking at me with teary eyes as we came closer and closer while Mike who is his best man taps his back. "Daddy loves you sweetie." Dad hugged me once more when we reached to the front and gave my hands to Zach who is softly crying.

"Hindi pa nga nagsisimula, naiiyak ka na agad anak," the priest said to the microphone and we all laughed and so did Zach. "Stop crying na, you'll look ugly sige ka," pagsasalita ko habang tumatawa ng mahina at binigyan naman siya ng tissue ni Nico who is my maid of honor.

The priest started talking we did the usual wedding day set up. We sat on the chairs provided and Zach can't stop glancing at me from time to time at napapatawa nalang ako ng mahina sa kadaldalan niya.

I can't believe it's happening. Oras na para sa exchanging of vows and I insisted to go first. I took the microphone and cleared my throat. I looked to my man who is smiling in front of me and heaved a deep breath before speaking. "I vow to make you happy as best I can, to make you laugh and to always be there by your side through ups and downs."

"You are the first person I want to see when I wake up in the morning and last to see at night. I'll just be here by your side, loving you as well as the memorable moments we spent together and moments we will make in the future," I added and I can feel my eyes going teary.

"When I am sad, you were always there to make me laugh and I was able to forget about my problems that gives me headaches," napatawa ako ng mahina. "I take thee to be my husband and look into your eyes with love just like I do now. I c-cant wait to spend the r-rest of my life with you and build a family t-together with k-kids that looks exactly like their father," I started crying and so is Zach.

Nico came close to me and gave me a tissue in hand that I used to tap slowly the tears flowing in my eyes, mabuti nalang at wala akong mascara. "I'm already weeks pregnant Zach, and you will be a father," I said clearly to the mic that made the crowd cheer and applause. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Zach when he heard that and he cried even more and held my hands.

"I vow to love, honor and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful wife as long as we both shall live. I love you Zach, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit," sambit ko sa mikropono at nilagay ang singsing sa kaniyang daliri.

"I'm sorry for crying too much, I just can't believe I'm getting married to the most lovely lady in the world plus I'm gonna be a father!" he said aloud to the mic and his friends cheered inaudible sounds that made the guests laugh.

"I vow to make my life forever yours and yours alone while I build my dreams around you and our children. I promise to be there, to catch you whenever you fall and I'd love to fall in love with you more each day." He's caressing my hand while saying those words to my face in front of the guests who are witnesses of our love.

"I promise to listen to you and always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together in this journey. We both know I will not always be what you want me to be. I might be stubborn sometimes but I promise to love you and will strive hard to be the man you believe I can be."

"I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against our troubles. I give you the best of me, my heart and my soul, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit," he said and inserted the ring to the same finger where my engagement ring is.

"You look so beautiful today but always remember that you always look beautiful to me and will always be, today, tomorrow, the next day and the next next days," what he said made my heart melt. How can my man be this sweet? "As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you, more and more each day. I love you Avani," he concluded and I can't help my heart but to beat so fast.

"I, Avani, take you, Zach to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part."

" I, Zach, take you, Avani to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part."

Halo-halong emosyon ang nararamdaman ko ngayon at hindi ko maipaliwanag ang saya na bumabalot sa pagkatao ko. "With the power bestowed upon me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He took the veil off my face and smiled at me. He went close to me and gave me the most memorable kiss. I can feel his love in between his kisses and the crowd started cheering to what they had witnessed.

I am officially yours forever, my Lauv.

---