C H A P T E R 25

🔞 Mature scenes ahead

---

"For real?" he once again said in a chuckle and put his hand on the air like what criminals do when policemen arrests them. Well I'm going to arrest him for stealing my heart and for never giving it back though. Eew, that's cheesy Avani.

"Just for tonight Lauv," I laughed and did my thing to the belt na parang bihasa na akong gawin ito. "Ngayong gabi lang?" he pouted at natawa nalang ako sa pagiging monggoloid niya nanaman. "You do this to me on our honeymoon too," I moved both my brows up and down and thought of it as a good idea.

"Wait a bit, almost there, yan! Sa wakas," I sighed in relief nang matapos kong gawing handcuff ang belt and tied it onto his hands at sinablay sa head board.

When I tested if it won't go loose, ngumiti ako at kiniliti ang tagiliran niya at siya naman ay pilit na kumawala habang tumatawa. "Lauv stop-- HAHAHAHA! please," he pleaded at dahil naman natawa na ako ng sobra at sumakit na ang tiyan ko kakatawa ay tinigil ko na ang pagkikiliti sa kaniya.

"I'm just teasing you Lauv," I smiled and kissed him on the lips and put my hand on his thighs and to that he moaned. Tumayo ako at hinubad ang aking saplot ganon din ang pagkuha ko ng remote para hinaan ang volume ng tv. I turned off the lights and let the strip lights be visible in the room together with the light coming from the screen with the movie still playing.

I took a sip from the glass while tying my hair into a messy bun and looked at the screen, "What do we have here, another fish. How about we take this off?" I smiled and took off both his pyjamas and boxers.

He let out a long moan when I touched his erected manhood and kissed its tip. I touched his balls and looked at his pleasured face-- eyes closed and heavily breathing to keep his sanity.

Because it looked irresistible, I licked it and he let out a long moan but groaned when I halted. I licked it once again and then again halted and that happened for a few more minutes at nage-enjoy naman ako sa mukha niyang nanghihinayang.

"Uhhhmmm, f*ck it Lauv, you're torturing me," he looked at me and pouted again. "Then beg," I simply said and I pressed my breasts to his legs on purpose while my fingers touch his thighs. "Please Lauv?" he pleaded and it was quite exciting seeing him beg for pleasure, "I'd like to hear something more interesting, you know? some spicy words?" ani ko at pinisil ang kaniyang utong.

"Fine," he sighed and smiled. "Can you suck my big fat c*ck 'til you hear me moaning, begging for more? Go on top of me and ride me to heaven while I moan your beautiful name as gorgeous as you are? Lauv?" he directly said in one breath and it made me smile.

"Splendid, music to my ears. Your wish is my command," and to that I placed myself in between his thighs, sucking his big fat c*ck just like what he said while I hear the nonstop moan coming from his mouth. "D*mn, your mouth-- ohhh, it's wonderful-- hmmmm," I heard him moan as I looked at his face and seeing him bite his lower lip made me go faster.

"Hmmm," that sound is all I can make with this position I am into. My body is hot from head to toe and I can feel my womanhood getting wet just because of his moans.

He is so long na sinakop na ng ari niya ang lalamunan ko. Naduduwal ako pero ayokong ipakita iyon sa kaniya kaya mas binilisan ko pa ang pagtaas-baba ng ulo ko para matapos na 'to.