Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

If you're still here, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I know the writing wasn't the best, and there are mistakes because nothing is perfect, but thank you. 

I started this book a few days before my birthday in a hotel room at about 10am. I didn't even know my main characters name. This is my first real finished piece of work and because of it I've grown immensely as a writer. I still have a long way to go, but this book has put me light years ahead of where I was. 

A lot happened during the long course of writing this book. I lost many friends and loved ones. I went through amazing highs and devastating lows. Sometimes I thought about this story everyday, and sometimes I went a few days without thinking of it.

I would like to thank my friends who I was so embarrassed to tell about this, and then excited to talk to them about. I will forever cherish our conversations on men-smells and how many different kinds of trees there are. You guys will be a life-long memory and for that I can't thank you enough. 

To my mom, who has no inkling I've written this. She's my rock and my biggest fan and without her I would not be here today. 

For those of you who have stayed this long, thank you. You have no idea how much I loved reading your comments and seeing every vote. You are a big reason I write, and though I don't expect a lot, your support has meant so much. I truly thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for sticking with me and letting me tell Calsy and Mason's story. 

Thank you