Introduction-Author's Note

Copyright Information.

 © onevoice67 2017

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by onevoice67.

All characters in this story have been created by me, any correlation between persons or events is purely coincidental. These characters come from my imagination, as does the plot and events. 

If any sort of violation is found, maximum copyright penalties will ensue. 

Please do not copy or steal this, I work incredibly hard and it would crush me to have my work stolen or copied. 

Thank you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note.

Hello! Welcome to Black Butterfly! I try to put chapters out as often as possible, but some take longer than others. 

I don't usually leave notes at the end of chapters, but I try to respond to comments, so leave some if you have any questions! 

I wrote the first couple of chapters a while ago and they're a little cringy, but when I finish the book I'll hopefully get around to editing and fixing plot holes, etc. There are some spelling mistakes, but as I said, I'm hopefully going to fix it soon!

Dedications will be down below, (but you can skip those if you want.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedications.

This book is dedicated to my mother, even though she has no idea I've written this. Thank you mom, for supporting me in whatever I do. 

And to my friends: who made fun of me for my descriptions, my sense of smell and my spelling errors. Thank y'all for everything. I hate you a little less.