Chapter 34

I meet Nick back at the entrance where I came in. An armed gaurd opens the car door for me and I climb in. Nick sat in the drivers seat, blonde hair neatly combed and white three piece suit immaculate. 

"Hey," I mumbled in greeting, putting on my seatbelt. 

"Hey," Nick says back. "Was that too much?" 

I shook my head. "No, I think I'm okay." 

He nodded. "Let's go." 

Nick put the car in gear and pushed out into the main street. 

"So," I start, "What now?"

"Well we can't just go in there guns blazing, no matter how much I'd like too." 

"Then, what do we do?" 

"We prepare our teams, work out a plan and launch as soon as possible before they can move." 

"What happens if they move?" 

"We're back to square one. Evan is an exhausted lead, if we let him go he'll tell Caden and they'll definitely move."

"How long will it take to work out a plan?" The questions were starting to fly out, I could no longer contain them. 

"It depends."

"On?"

"We first have to send undercovers, when they pass on the necessary information we can plan our angle. We attack as soon as we run through the plan twice."

"Only twice?"

Nick looked at me. "This is a special case. Ususally, we run through it at least three to four times, but we'll have out best on this one. It shouldn't take us long." 

"Who are you thinking of sending in?"

"Other than Mason's six," Nick scratched his head. "Maybe Ivy. To keep anything from spinning out of control."

"What she did back there," I swallowed. "Is she trained for that type of work?"

 "Her branch of the three specializes in," he searched for the right words, "Different ways to get information." 

"You mean torture." I deadpan.

"Yes. But they are also very good at making plans and fixing every possible fault." 

"So Ivy's in charge of planning how we get Mason out."