Chapter 30: Broken whimper!

Start from the beginning

Ry looked up at his with black eyes and growled in reply.

Oh no!

Before I could blink they where both throwing punches.

"Stop! please stop" I cried, suddenly feeling weak.

Never in my life have I felt so weak.

I stood in the middle of them to stop this fight, but I clearly was not thinking straight because what happened next happened so fast.

Suddenly two things connected to my face and I was sent flying backwards.

my head and back smacked into the wall once again and I fell to my knees then landed on my stomach.

Everything froze.

Everything was quite.

I just sat there in shock and pain.

T-they...they hurt me.

"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry" Ryder stepped towards me but I flinched away.

I shifted in my wolf then looked down at my belly giving it a little lick.

I must protect it, no matter what.

I must protect.

I looked back at Ryder who was watching me carefully but before he could say anything i ran.

"Baby stop!" I ignored the calls and continued to escape there.

I was running from my pain again.

I was leaving.

Going away from it all.

Going Where?

I heard running behind me and by the string sent that followed I knew my mate had shifted and was following me.

'Please baby stop, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I'd never hurt you" I could hear his pain in his voice.

I wanted to care; god I really did but I was numb to any of my emotions.

All I could think was how I was unsafe.

'No baby! No your never unsafe with me Princess please never say that. I would do anything to protect you" I could still hear ry mind linking me.

'LIAR!' I screamed through mind link and sped up.

I don't know what was wrong with me.

I don't know why I always get hurt.

I don't know anything anymore but right now I had to run.

I was hurt.

I was worried.

I was Scared.

But above all and the most important piece of information was.

I was...

Out of no where the woods became darker and in front of me stood a pure black wolf.

It caused me to come to a stop and release a warning growl.

"Don't live in the past serenity, you have already been there" the voice of the voice sounded ghostly.

I stared in shock, I knew of this wolf.

Legends I was always told about as a child.

It was a shuck.

"Why are you running?"

"Because I no longer belong there" I answered.

"And where is it you belong serenity, if not in your own pack with your mate; where do you belong?" His words stunned me.

However he did no stop there.

"Better yet-" he began to circle me "-if you don't belong their, in the safety of friends and family then where does the pup belong"

"Mel is perfectly fine" I mumbled.

"We both know I'm not talking about Mel serenity, I'm talking about the baby in your stomach. Your pregnant are you not"

His words stunned me further, causing everything to stop as I watched him carefully.

He watched me closely now and I paid close attention to his sudden shift to red eyes.

I took a deep breath.

"Yes I'm pregnant" I looked down for a second and when I looked back up all I saw was the black shuck wolf jump towards me.

Fear spiked within me and everything became black.

A/N

Two chapters in one night 👏.

Holy hell, this chapter was just-god.

So as you can see, things are about to get real interesting around here.

Only 11 chapters left and let me just tell you, it's about to be a rollercoaster of a ride from this point.

Sooo looks like there is a pup on the way.

That's great right?

I mean after all. What could go wrong?

Who is your favourite character and why?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Danni~