~Chapter 14~ Silver Stake

A;N// love the song it's a good one:3 ^^^ and guys I think my wattpads messed up its been very glitchy I am so sorry, I'm so sorry I love you all :3
---

(Lacey's POV)

He walks towards me his devilish eyes staring in my soul, his fangs slightly extended. I looked at the inhuman sight infront of my eyes, he smiles at me I just stood there like a stupid idiot that needs to get her brains back.

He was a monster, and I was partly human. He had a dark soul and a dark heart as for I once saw light. He was a troubled angel at one time but now all I saw was the opposite of angel.

He stuck his fangs in me, I screamed.

(Xavier's POV)

I smiled down at my mate in my arms, I was still mad. Because she put herself in so much danger, and she came home drunk. I can't stay mad at her-

I am snapped out of my thoughts, when I hear her screaming. I look down at her screaming and thrashing in my arms. I hold her tight, "wake up Lacey" I say shaking her she screams and trashes more.

Adam and Mason run in, worry on my face. "Don't touch her, no one touch her"
Adam said. "What's happening?" I ask over my mates screaming.

"She's sleep shifting, some werewolves shift in they're sleep if they are having nightmares" he explained.

She slowly shifts screaming, she growls at us "LACEY CALM DOWN" I scream in my alpha voice. She comes up I shift and tackle her on the bed.

My big body hovers over hers, she growls at me. I growl back

-Lacey shift back- I said In our link
She growled at me
-Lacey don't push me!- I warned letting her know shadow was near surface.

She growled and shifted back,
"I'm leaving and you can't stop me" she said. I looked at her as if she was insane. "No your not." I said firmly, she pushed me. "I am leaving to go to school then." . said, "no your not." I state. She used all of her strength and pushed me off her, this time she succeeded. She's getting stronger...

(Lacey POV)

"I'm am leaving Adam is not coming with me. Masons not coming and YOU ARE NOT COMING. I need to go for a run. Alone." I said.

he looked at me as if I was mentally ill.
And growled, I walked out but he followed. "IM SERIOUS XAVIER I DON'T FOLLOW ME" I yelled.
"IM TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND YOU GO OUT AND PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER!" He yelled back.
"PLEASE JUST DONT FOLLOW ME...." I yelled.

I walked outside and walked till I will reach my destination.

***
"I knew you'd come crawling back" he said once I got there, I laughed bitterly.
"You wish Lucason" I laughed. "I'm not here for your stupidity" I growl.

"What are you here for then babe" he says "leave town," I growled "and if I see your pathetic face again..... I won't hesitate to kill you, got it?!?!" I said, He laughed.
That pushed me over edge I pulled out the silver stake and went near him. "Don't you get it? We're over, poof, gone NOTHING" I yelled, he looks at me "I'm giving you more than you deserve a last chance to stay away from me!" I yelled.
"Fine I'll wait forever if I have to" he said and kissed me. Then disappeared, well now I have one less problem.
***
"Where did you go?" My mate asked angrily once I was by my locker. "I told you I went for a run Xavier" I lied he growls, "don't you dare lie to me right now" he said getting really close to me I knew he was on edge, and shadow was near. "WHAT IS THIS?!?" He asked angered from behind me. I turn to see him holding the silver stake.
"It's nothing" I say as all my friends, and my bother come up to us. They all froze when they saw the stake in Xavier's hand.
"Explain." Xavier says demandingly
His eyes turning black, "I don't know how it got t-there" I lied innocently. he closes his eyes and breathe calmingly.
"Lacey can we talk....in private" he said I nodded "sure" he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the school. The bell rang "I gotta go" I said he grabbed my wrist "not until you give me awnsers you can be late" he said I knew his wolf was at surface and they both weren't happy with me. "Where did you go? Don't lie" he said sternly "no where" I said, biting my lip.
"Where was she? star. And why was this in her pocket?" Shadow growls calling out my wolf. Shadow picked me up, I could tell he was furious with me. He brought me to his car, put me in, and locked the door.... Well it might be hard getting outta this one.
***
I've been locked in my bedroom I walked to the window fed up, he finally gave me a break after 2-3 hours of questioning which I did not awenser. I pick locked the window. Oh why not the door, pshhh he locked it and masons outside of it.

I open the window, and look down. Gosh dame it 2 fudging stories, I forgot. Oh well let's hope I live.

And with that I jumped..........

_________________________
•sorry it's short I love you guys I'm sorry it so short💘•