~Chapter 6~ No way.

( Lacey's POV) (pic is her)

I was so mad as I walked into the school. I have told my brother about my mate and I'm not planning on it I walked to my locker with Maria. I got my stuff and closed it to see the beta oh gosh help me "hey luna" he said putting his arm around my shoulders. You've got to be Kidding "listen stupid-" he cut me off "it's Adam" he said "listen Adam! I'm NOT Luna and NOT his mate" I yelled "trust me Luna Xavier strongly disagrees don't test him" Adam said "No I don't care let big bad alpha get mad" I said.

*lunch*

I sat at our table talking then I saw a blurry figure leaning against the wall. Who is that? I wondered. The figure became visiable, it wasnt a figure, i smiled got up. Ignoring the fact that my brother, my mate, and friends were looking. I ran to him and he wrapped his arms around me. A growl echoed throgh the room, everyone was staring at us. I honestly don't care right now. "Your here" i wispered. "Of course I'm here, I mean my bestfriend almost took down a beta. Did you honestly think I wouldn't check on you" he said as we pulled away. Then he suprised me "I'm guessing someone found there mate, aye?" He said "what?" I was really confused. "You found your mate he's a alpha and he's trying not to rip me to shreds right now" he laughed. "Yeah you know I don't want a mate" I said quietly. A few people gasped. "You didn't tell me!" My brothers voice said. "I DONT WANT A MATE!" I yelled. "I AM NOT HIS MATE, IM NOT HIS, AND IM NOT A LUNA!" With that statement. Xavier was so angry. I saw his eyes getting darker and darker. He broke free of they're iron grip. He came towards me and Chris "Let me out now" star said, "no" I reply "that's not Xavier that's his wolf good luck" she said, his eyes dark. He looked as if he could rip Chris into the tiniest of peices no mercy. They were about to fight, when I put my hands on their chest. "Your not gonna fight each other" I said, Xavier's wolf laughed bitterly "no, no your right I'm gonna rip him apart" I shook my head I felt star fight at me. "Your not gonna do that" I said "oh what makes you so sure" he said testingly. "Because I'll hate you more than I already do" I replied. "But that's what the human side of you says what about star? huh?" He said, if he calls her out I swear I'm gonna kill someone. "Star, come forward" he called to her, I fought her "sorry i know how to fight my wolf" I laughed, "come" he called again. And for the first time in a long time star broke free...

=Stars POV=
I broke free completely for the first time in like forever. It felt so good to take control. I saw my mate, shadow infront of me "Heyyy" I said looking into my mates eyes as I blocked annoying Lacey out. "So do you wanna like go somewhere shadow?" I asked he didn't think twice he grabbed my waist. His eyes still dark he dragged me to an empty classroom. he pushed my onto wall "we need to get Lacey to accept us, why doesn't she want us!" He growled "she's so stubborn I'm sorry" I replied. "But if I accept you right now she can reject you" I said in happiness "accept us." He ordered "i Lacey Connors wolf accept my mate" I said Lacey fought at me. Shadow kissed me, I kissed back we made out. He kissed the place where marks were placed... He moved my hair,... His teeth gazing my neck..... and Lacey broke free...

{Lacey's POV}
His chimes grazed my neck......no no no "s-shadow"
He inorged me "S-shadow please, it's Lacey I'll accept you just please don't" I said I hated how weak I sounded. he smirked "you have to accept me and sit at lunch with me every day" he said "no way" I said I felt his chimes scape my neck again. "Fine fine I'll do it" I gave in.

***Part 1 short love you***