~Chapter 30~ A Beautiful Gift Comes at A Great Price

*About 8 months later*
{Lacey's POV}

I arose from my sleep, my beautiful sleep, I got out of bed. Making the bed which my mate was not in with me, then taking my hair out of my bun. Brushing it, and putting it into a high ponytail on my head. Looking down at my stomach and smiling as I rubbed it  lovingly. When I was young I said 'I'll never be 16 and pregnant" but look at me, I'm fifteen and pregnant. But everything is different when your a werewolf, you age slower and if female wolfs don't mate with their mat while in heat the could die.

   I took off my pajama shorts and tank top, slipping on a black dress with daisies on it. My stomach growled for food hungrily, I obliged and walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw my mate, he was cooking. Wait what Xavier Daniels actually cooking, someone pinch me. I'm really surprised, we've, he's been really busy with pack business, lately.

   I looked to see everyone sitting at the table, Maria, Adam, Tristan, Mason, Andrew and Chloe. Chloe was a hybrid, half werewolf, half vampire. She was my brother's mate. Xavier had a hard time with that a first, but he had no choice, the only choice he had though was to let her into the pack. And Mason became delta again, a few months back but hasn't found his mate. I smiled at them "good morning!" I said, my voice was deeper and rougher than usual.

   They smiled at me "good morning Luna Lacey!" Chloe chirped happily I waved and gave her a smile. I walked over to the counter by the stove and sat on it. Smiling at my mate, Xavier smiled at me brightly.
   I grinned as he leaned in a bit for a kiss, i leaned in slightly as well grabbing a pancake off the plate and shoving it into his mouth. Biting off the other half making sure my lips brushed against his just to tease him. I pulled away chewing the pancake with a slight smirk, "they're good! And approved so keep cooking." He pouted.

   While Xavier kept cooking the worlds best pancakes, I hopped off the counter. Suddenly I felt a slight pain in my ass, a smack noise echoed in the room. I yelped slightly and turned around to see Xavier with a wide, and ever so annoying, smirk plastered on his face. "That was for being a tease." He smirked at me.
I rolled my eyes and flipped him off  "well this is for being an ass." I said in a flat tone,
"Oh hush, you love me. You looooooovvvvveeeed meeeeee." He teased poking my sides near and tickling them.

I laughed uncontrollably and squirmed, "nottt reallyyyyy" I laughed and tried to kick him where the sun didn't shine. But failed and successfully pried myself from his tickling when his grip loosened. moving to the cupboard swiftly, grabbing a mug and filling it with coffee, putting some milk and sugar in it I started to drink it.

   Xavier finally finished the breakfast, he made like 25 pancakes and they were amazing, we were all sitting at the table having a good time. "You guys we should watch a movie! I haven't seen a movie in so long, we can all hang and watch a movie?" Chloe suggested shooting us a smile.
   Xavier looked at me, I shrugged "I'm in, how about you guys?" Since I said yes, but Xavier nodded and we all agreed.

   We were all in the living room now, trying to pick out a movie to watch. "How about 50 shades of grey?!" Xavier suggested, winking at me pulling me into his lap.
I glared at him, "let go of me before I punch you, pervert." He let go and kissed my cheek. "And no porn." I said sternly, all the guys groaned.

   We couldn't pick out a movie so we decided to play never have I ever instead, which was my idea. Except for me my shot glass was lemon juice instead of alcohol, because I'm pregnant. "I'll start!" Chloe smirked, we nodded. "Never have I ever cheated on a test." Everyone took a shot besides Chloe and I.

   Chloe spun the bottle and it landed on Xavier, we all looked at him. "Well I think I've done everything, there's only one thing I haven't done." We nodded, "never have I ever lied to my mate." I gulped slightly as no one took a shot, I picked up my shot glass and drank the lemon juice, it tasted horrible.