~Chapter 23~ "I would kill you, but i dont wanna get killed for killing you."

Lacey's dress ^^^ In the pic >>>

Sorry for my very late and shity update

Warning: shitty grammar and writing ahead.

Love youu ✨😘💘
~(Lacey's POV)~

Xavier got back two days after my test, I found out I was pregnant and I've been pissed. I heard the door shut downstairs, it was 2 am and they were back from pack business. Finally I got up and walked downstairs immediately glaring at my mate.

"Hi baby." He greeted me with a smile, I continued to glare at the three men. Mason and Adam share a confused glance between and Xavier. Walking towards me frowning, he looked at me, "what's wrong?" He asked.

"I know I was gone for two days, but you don't have to miss me that much." Xavier exclaimed with a grin at me. I huffed,
"Oh please. me? Miss you? More like you miss me." I replied still glaring imaginary daggers into him. He chuckles,
"Yep I missed you, a hell a lot. It almost hurt, but what's with that look?" He asked confusion. I glared at him and was about to give a remark but someone beat me to it.
"Oh Xavier you didn't know?" A voice said from behind me, I was about to speak but again Chris beat me to it.

"Your precious mate is pregnant." He said smirking, damn it Chris. "And it's yours oh don't worry." He said laughing as he saw Xavier's expression.

"And I would kill you but I don't wanna get killed for killing you." I stated bluntly.
Xavier's expression was shocked and filled with mixed emotions, suddenly I felt the ground disappear from my feet. My body was tightly squeezed and held by my strong mates arms.
"I'm so happy!" Xavier shouted in joy, "you know what this means right? We get to have the ceremony now! I'm inviting all our Allie packs alpha's and most of our pack!" He said happily, I gaped at him.

"What if I don't want this stupid ceremony!" I yell at him.
"Well to bad, sweetheart. You're pregnant. So you can't leave me ever. It's impossible to even try." He smiles, "so you coming to the ceremony or else I'll drag you there." Xavier growled in his alpha voice.

"Adam!" Xavier yelled in his alpha voice. Adam came running down the stairs. "What" he groaned in annoyance, if I were him, id die. Having to be Xavier's beta and getting orders barked at me, although being his mate is 20 times worse.
"Have Maria take her shopping-"
"SHOPPING!!" Maria screamed running down the stairs with her purse in her hand. oh, did I forget to mention that Maria is obsessed with shopping. She over limited her credit card 7 times, 7 times, it's a 1000 dollar limit too.
Xavier handed her a credit card.
"Xavier you probably just made the biggest mistake of your life-" I tried to say but Maria interrupted me.
"So Xavier what's the limit on this?" She asked smirking at the card. He just gave her a smile, and looked at her.
"There is no limit Maria, spend all you need to. Money is no object." He said I gaped at him as well as Maria, we both stared at my mate.
Until Maria turned to me with a smirk and grabbed my arm, "Noooooooooo Hell!" I yelled as she dragged me out the door. Then Adam came running up to Maria, "Masons coming with you guys! Take his car, love you babe." He smiles and pecks her lips. Before walking inside and Mason came out, throughout all this I tried to prepare for hell.

***

"I like this one! Do you guys like this one?" Maria said for the millionth time. Mason and I looked at the purple dress on her and nodded.

"Yes can we please go now?" Mason asked, groaning in annoyance and impatience.
I nodded in agreement, "please we've been here for 4 hours Maria! I like the blue one for me and the purple one for you." I say wanting to leave this hell hole.
"Okay okay fine." She said and groaned going back into the dressing room, I looked over at Mason.
"I have to use the bathroom so just meet me in the car." I said he looked at me as if I was crazy.
"You know I can't let you go alone! I'm your guard! Xavier will kill me!" He shouted, causing me to shrug.
"he doesn't have to know and if he finds out and kills you. Well, that is not my problem. Don't follow me." With that I walk to the bathroom.