~Chapter 3~

(Lacey's POV)

"That's crazy" Maria gasp. I also was shocked

"Why did he kill her?" I asked "Because she didn't take his crap. She was nice to everyone except him. He hated her because she was a vamp like us. And she hated him" paisley said "and one day they both went to far and they......they found allies body in a ditch" she finished crying. I hugged her "I'm really sorry paisley but he's hurt a lot of people I'm sure and I'm gonna stop him" as soon as those words left my mouth they all turned to me serious. "No" they all yelled Maria stood up.

"No your not" she said dead serious. "Yes I am" I said "your what?" My brothers "she wants to go up against the alpha" Maria said "no your not I will not let my sister get killed"

He said "why is everyone so scared of him" I yelled " you should be to he could easily kill you" my bother yelled "I'm NOT SCARED" I said.

just then the alpha and the beta walked in the pack following everyone did a little head bow of respect. Except me.

They sat down at a table. After like 5 minutes I got up "Lacey what are you doing" my bother asked. I ignored him.

I walked to the alpha's table "okay listen, beta you and I after school" I said looking the beta "excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?" The alpha said standing up. I was not scared but star. My wolf was. Alittle bit."wait Xavier is she challenging me to a fight?" Beta asked amused. "Yes. A fight me and you after school if I win we stay." I said. Beta laughed "your on little girl. And when you loose. You'll leave. Or die" he said. "We have a deal. After school be ready. You just signed your own death papers" beta said "none of you. Know anything about me." I spat "I. Know your stupid" beta said "and I know you are to" I smiled he growled. Coming closer all eyes on us. "Why don't I just kill you. Now" beta spat. "Try me" he tried to come at me but was pulled back by the alpha. "Save. It. For. The battle field." Alpha growled. glaring at me. "Kay well I'm gonna go" I said. turning to walk away. "Say goodbye well you can little girl" beta growled.

I walked to my table "Are you crazy" they all wispered yelled. "No I'm not scared" I said

*after school*

I walked out of the school paisley, bailey, Maria and Tristan. Following behind "YOUR NOT FIGHTING" Tristan yelled as he saw a bunch of people and the beta and alpha "I AM FIGHTING" I yelled as I kept walking to them. I was right in front of beta. "How do you want to do this wolf form" he asked oh hell no. "No let's do this in human" I said. "Whatever you say." He said. Then He came at me.