~Chapter 21~ "People Change."

(Lacey's POV)

Here I was. Standing in a skirt and a crop top, with my best friend at a club.
"We need drinks. We definitely need to get drunk!" Maria shouted over the booming music, I assertively shook my head at her.
"I don't drink and you know that!" I shouted back, she grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where the drink were being served. She hand me this drink I denied it but it smelt kinda good, I took a sip then, I was hooked.

About 5 minutes later I had already chugged 4 of the drinks, but I wasn't as drunk as my mind wanted to be... so I chugged 3 more.

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, I giggled and put my head down on the counter laughing for no reason.
"Lacey, you need to stop you've had enough." A males voice whispered into my ear. A familiar deep male voice, I couldn't match the voice to a name at the moment.
I giggled at the male voice, "who are youuuuuu tooooo decides that fore meeeee" I slurred drunkly when the words came out. Turning around and finally seeing who it was I gasped jumping up a bit and stumbling.
"I know I know, I should not be here I just want to help. We need to talk," Lucason said before wrapping his big arms around me and picking me up. Sadly, I was to drunk to fight back but something gave me a weird feeling that he wouldn't hurt me.

Would he? I thought shrugging as i let him carry me upstairs into an empty room in the club. He sighed and dropped me on the bed stepping away from me, which calmed my nerves.
"Whatttt do youuuu wanttttt?" I asked my slur was still very present as I spoke, my words were slurred because of how intoxicated I was.
"First of all, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I've always been a asshole to you. I'm r-really sorry f-for everything I've done to you and all the pain I caused. I'm glad you left, I'm glad you ran from me. I was not good for you and I'll never be." He said looking into my eyes, looking back into his I saw the trueness and sincerity in his words. I saw that he meant them by the sincere and truthful look in his eyes.

"We were never right for each other, I'm a vampire hybrid and you're a werewolf. Our relationship was never going to last, I was blind. I knew the truth but I didn't want to believe it. But I've changed, believe me when I say people, no matter who they are can, change." He continued, "anyway that's not the only reason I've come here, I've came here also to warn you. Something's coming, I don't know what or who. But a seer in my clan saw something.." Lucason bit his lip.

"hold on we need to sober you up." He said and bit into his wrist with his fangs making blood seep out. Lucason put his bleeding wrist to my lips, "drink this, it will make you sober." He told me and I drank a bit before he pulled it away. It was weird, because I felt it working, my mind and body slowly became sober again. Looking at Lucason I nodded at him, wanting him to continue what he was saying especially because i was sober.

"As I was saying, the seer from my clan saw you. And in the vision...." He pauses breathing out, "you were holding a heart. And it was a really heart, you were holding it in you hands and staring at it." Lucason finished. My eyes went wide
"so you feel something coming and a seer from your clan saw that vision?" I question from confirmation. He simply nodded confirming everything I'd said which made my breathing hitch.

***
It's been a week since my 'incident' with Lucason, ever since then I've been getting more weird vibes. But on the bright side Xavier has been being tolerable -but of course still stern, cocky, and an ass, but since the night when we had a talk and worked out most of our problems. His possessiveness has finally died down, slightly, but I can tell he's trying to work on it. But sadly it is his nature, He can't just get rid of it, but he can control it or atleast try.

Currently I was in the kitchen, just sitting on the counter - as I obviously did a lot, because I like to sit on them - and staring at a wall. It was 4:00 in the morning and everyone was asleep until training at 5:00. Well 6:00 for me because Xavier made me wait until today to start training, and he wants me to train at 6:00 not 5:00. But whatever at least I get to train, that's all that matters not time or day.