~Chapter 19~ Fights then Fights Again.

(Lacey's POV)

Damn, she was 6 foot and I was 5'4 an a half, as soon as evena pinned me to the ground I couldn't get up. Damn this bitch needs to get the hell off me. I growled up at her, which just earned a smirk. She punched me in the face and I kicked her in her lower stomach. She groans and holds me tighter, I sighed not wanting to hurt her. I freed my right hand, also known as my star punching hand, and I punched her. Hard. Evena fell back a bit from the punch, allowing me enough freedom to change our positions.

I pinned her as she struggled, I smirked back at her. She rolled her eyes and tried to get her hands free, I held her down with no effort. Evena grabbed my hair, an easy way to cause pain to females, I punched her in her eye. Then I right hooked her jaw and a loud crack was heard, I was sure I broke it. She looked pained, she stopped struggling, and backed down.

I felt my mate's buff-strong arms pull me off of the other female, who laid on the floor.

"You start tomorrow." He growled into my ear, I nodded with a slight grin on my face.

"But don't come crying to me when you get hurt. because I won't help you. And Remember you brought this all upon yourself." Xavier huffed.

"Anyhow like I was saying, training will commence tomorrow and apparently your Luna will be training beside Mason, Adams, leadership. And of course my supervision. Training will start at 5 am sharp and end at 5 pm. Everyday. If you are not at training. You will be punished by Mason, Adam or myself. Am I clear?" Xavier's voice boomed.

"Yes, alpha" most of the crowd replied, except Chris, Andrew, Tristan and I.

"Xavier doesn't that training length, timing and all seem a bit harsh?" Was what I replied with.

"Also their will be no special treatment for the Luna during training sessions. I expect her to be treated the same as everyone else. In training. she's just another trainee." Xavier added once again in his loud alpha voice.

My mouth fell agape. Fiery ran through my veins. I could feel my wolf at peek I snapped.

"Last time I checked 'just another trainee' was your fucking mate. I am fine with being treated the same as everyone else, but I am sick of your bipolar ass." I spat at my mate.

He growled his eyes turned dark, he pushed me off his lap and I caught myself before I fell. Xavier stood above me as I stood also he shot me a glare.

"Maybe I'm just sick and tired of your stubbornness, maybe I'm just sick of my mate fighting our bond every second of every day. Or maybe I just hate how she fucking thinks that she can do whatever the fuck she wants, because she can't." Xavier snapped back.

I glared at him, "I can't? Really! You're a fucking idiot! I can and will do whatever the hell I want! And guess who's not going to stop me. you." I snapped at him with so much anger flowing within me. My mate stared down at me with dark, cold, eyes and he laughed.

"Your right. I am a fucking idiot! Because I actually thought that mating with you fully would fix you. Make you fucking listen and love me as your mate. Like you're surppost to be." He retorted with An annoyed glare shot to me.

"Oh fuck you, and fuck me for thinking that you might actually change and stop being a dick. You're so goddamn bi-polar!!" I yelled with a slight growl.

"This meeting is fucking over, you are all fucking dismissed go back to your fucking positions!!" Xavier yelled angrily to his pack members with a loud growl.

All his - well ours, but then again his - pack members gave yet another 'yes, alpha' before scurrying off to their positions. I growled I can't believe he did that and how much of a jerk he's being - which I guess is normal now - I shook my head.

"You are such a possessive dick!! I never even wanted a mate in the first place. I was kind of forced into this fatally! But what the hell have I done to deserve you!" I yelled, wondering what sin I have committed to deserve a jerk, asshole, mate like him. I could see the fiery in his eyes.

A loud roar emerged from the throat of my mate, standing in front of me.

"You know what, Lacey, I didn't exactly want a mate etheir. But once I found you, everything changed, I wanted you so bad my head would explode! You don't seem to understand it's not my fucking fault. Once a man finds his mate it changes him, for better and for worse. All males are possessive and impulsive over their mates!" Xavier yelled, I just stood there with my arms crossed. He inched closer to me as I stood like a brick wall, with a blank angry and frustrated glare. Xavier kept moving - now would probably be a good Time to move - but I remained, glaring at my mate. Now, he and I were only inches apart, I felt his stupid hot breath fanning my face. As he brought his lips to my ear, and licked his chapped lips.

"And as an alpha my possessiveness and Dominance is 10 times stronger than any normal male wolf." He whispered into my ear. I growled and then snorted a slight bitter laugh, - why the hell am I letting him get to me? That was a question I frankly did not know the answer to.

"Well, control yourself. Asshole. Please fuck off.-"

"Well since you said please. And if you're up for round 2." He smirked against me ear, I groaned in annoyance and pushed him away.

"Hell no. Keep dreaming you dick head. And last night was practically rape." I scowled at him.

"It's not rape if you like it."

"Who said I like it, and bitch I'm mad at you!" I yelled and walked away a bit only to be grabbed back by the waist.

Suddenly I was thrown over a shoulder - which I knew as my mates - and i yelped softly.

"Put me the hell down!!" I yelled kicking my mates back - which was practically all muscle.  He shook his head as he made his way to the stairs.

"We are going to deal with our little problems, Lacey, because apparently we have a lot and this is our fate. So suck it up and fucking deal with me. Because one day we might actually love eachother. Not that I don't love you now. I hate all these problems and destractions you're causing me. And it has to end." He said then shut his - our. bedroom door with his foot.