~Chapter 20~ Trying to Deal With Our Problems?

A//N pic is Lacey, sorry I haven't added pictures in a while. I will start adding pictures almost every chapter, by the way there's only 4 chapters after this one until A.L.L is done. (Alpha's Little Luna = ALL BTW) and yeah. I have not decided if there will be a sequel so if you'd like a sequel feel free to comment ;-) love you guys and thank you so much for all the sweet comments after my surgery! Yes I'm better now 💕okay I love you all

~(Lacey's POV)~

My mate laid me down on his - our? - bed, then sat beside me. I glared at him first off all I was just in a fight, and because of that my back, my nose hurt like hell. He looked down at me with a sweet-adorable smile - whoa shut up, I told myself.

"We need to deal with the problems we have, okay? I know you are keeping things from me. I know certain things annoy you, right now we need to be completely honest with each other." He said to me.

'Completely honest? Okay well my parents are dead. I had an insane abusive ex boyfriend who is a vampire. Hmmmm I ran away from him and Chris found me in the woods. I hate your wolf. I hate your possessiveness. I hate that you can't just be a normal fucking mate. But I still wouldn't want you then, I'm stuck with you. You're an asshole.' I thought,

'Yeah telling the truth would not do me any good. It would make everything worse than it already is.'

"I am telling you the truth, the truth is that everyone has secrets." I stated bluntly.

"Why are you so difficult?" Xavier muttered under his breath.
"Because I have you as a mate." I retorted.

"Hahaha. Hilarious," he said sarcastically and clapped slowly.

"Yep. And so is your face!" I laughed, he looked at me.

"My face is sexy! And you know it!" He shouted and stood, I laughed again.

"Xavier I thought we were telling the truth though, and you just lied!" I shouted back playfully, standing up and then running out of the room.

"Your ass is sexy!" He shouted following me, I ran into the kitchen panting and then into the living room. Chris, Tristan, Andrew, Maria, and Adam were talking. But when I came in they stared at me,
"What are you doing, Lacey." Andrew asked.

"Running--from--your--son." I panted, 'I'm so outta shape!' I shook my head.
I felt arms pick up my body, I could no longer feel the floor beneath me. I screamed "noooooooo stoppppppp" I laughed and panted as I felt the big hands tickle my sides.

"Stoppppp Xavierrrrrrrr" I whined and panted.

"Say Xavier is the sexiest mate ever! And he's my sex God! And I'll stop." He said with a smirk.

"I'llll neverrrrr sayyyyyyy thatttttttt everrrrrrrr" I shouted.

"You'll scream it one day." He smirked down at me, and he kept tickling.

"Xavierrrrrrrr is the sexiestttttt mateeeeee everrrrrrrr" I shouted and laughed uncontrollably.

"And?" Xavier asked for the next part of the sentence.

"And he'ssss myyyyy seexxxx goddddddd" I squealed and he tickled me for a bit more until he stopped.

I looked at our position, my body was on the ground. Xavier's body was ontop of mine and his face was inches away.

He leaned in, as if he was about to kiss me, and our lips were almost touching.

"I have to pee!" I said quickly, he smirked at me.
"Liar!" He whispered in my ear.
"Xavier." I whisper, "don't be an ass"
"Mmmmm but you like it." He stated.
"No. No I don't." I replied, "Xavierrrrr" I whined into his ear.
"Don't do that!" He hissed into my ear
"Why?" I asked, "hmmmm you like it" I mocked.
He got off me, I smirked at him and walked away. Dealing with our problems, well now Xavier has one that I'm not helping him with. (*wink wink ;)*)

I walked into the bathroom, did my business, then walked out. Everyone was sitting on the couch and Xavier sat in a chair, the budge was visible in his pants.

I laughed before slowly walking into the kitchen, I felt his eyes on me the whole way. Smirking, I grabbed a can of sweet tea and sat on the counter. The can made a nice sound when I opened it, I really love that sound. It's peaceful.

I slowly sipped my sweat tea, then to my surprise Chris walked in the kitchen.

"You know if I didn't hate him so much, I'd almost have a chance of feeling bad for him at the moment." He chuckled.
"Cause of that?!?" I laughed referring to his little friend.
"Yeah if you did that to me I'd be pissed too!" Chris exclaimed.
"You want me too?" I winked and got off the counter walking to Chris. I had to get on my tippy toes to reach Chris's ear.
"I know you want me to, I know you love me." I whisper in his ear.
"Lacey I-" I cut him off with a smile,
"Shhhhhh I won't tell." I whisper and then peck his lips. Before backing away, then walking out.

I walk back into the living room, everyone was laughing and having fun. I smile, my mate looked my way and sent me a glare.

Well alright, two can play that game, Xavier.

I then sent a smirk his way, before pulling my best friend up off the couch. Maria looked at me confused,
"c'mon Mari we're going out!" I smile.
"Where?" Adam asked, Maria giggled and smiled knowing what I was thinking. She then shot me a questioning look,
"Yes you can." Knowing what she was thinking I gave her permission. She tugged me to her and Adams room then sat me on the bed. She squealed in happiness and started rummaging through her closet.

I smirked slightly, yes, I had big plans for tonight, I know everything will work out eventually. It has to, everything will be okay even when I'm stuck with a possessive dick head mate. I just had some weird vibes...