~Chapter 7~ Teenage Run Away

(Lacey's POV)

Today's gonna suck.... I walked in the school with Maria at my side. I've barely talked since yesterday. I sigh walking towards my locker as I face a happy looking Adam. "Get a way from my locker" I said. "That's no way to treat my beta and bestfriend now is it" I heard my mates voice annoyingly say. "I don't care." I said "you will care" he said lowly. "I'm don't care. Xavier" I spat, he sighed angrily. The bell rang. I walked to first hour dreading the seconds...

*After First hour*
I walked to my locker the hallways were empty because My math teacher held me after. I opened my locker I put my stuff in and step back to shut it. But someone else did, I turned and saw Chris smirking. "Chris you scared me!" I punched his arm, "you get scared to easily," he shook his head and grabbed my hand. I jumped on his back "where we going?" I laughed "Your ditching and were spending the day togther" he said "yay!" I yelled in happiness holding on to Chris.

(XAVIERS POV)
It was lunch, my mate wasn't here since first hour. Shadows mad, and so am I. I don't like my mate running of. Her bother came up to me with her vampire friends and the other werewolf one. I stood up "have you seen your sister" I asked "no we were just going to ask you, they think she ditched but she'd never." He said "we. I have to look for her" I said to them and my pack. I walked out my pack and her friends following. "Let's go to the office real quick I need a word with my father." I said I'm gonna check the footage. I walked into the office and staff and other wolfs bow their head. I walk right to my dad's office I open the door "dad we got a problem I need to see the hallway footage." I said "son what is it this time" he asked "it's my mate I can't find her" I said he laughed and shook his head "she's just like her mother" he said. He lead me to the camera room, I typed in the code and fast forwarded to after 1 hour. What I saw made I and shadow go crazy. I saw my mate with that guy. I growled enraged chimes extended. I walked out, and out of the school, my pack following. I followed my Mates sent trying to hold back shadow I changed into my midnight black wolf. Oh my mate better hope I never find her. Because then nothing will stop shadow and I.

(Lacey's POV)
I was hanging out in the woods with Chris. I was in my gray wolf form him in his dark brown wolf form. He chased me then tackled me, he bit my ear playfully. I got him off me and ran again. Him tackling me again I growled playfully. I heard a big growl from behind us it was from a alpha Chris got off me and got in a protective stance. The midnight wolf growled really loudly.
"Come here. Now" Shadow growled in my head.
"No, I want a day away!" I argue through mind link.
"Come here before you make me kill him!" He yelled in my head.
"No." I replied, well I don't think shadow was to happy with my anwser because he tackled Chris.....

-----------------------------
Short but I love you all thank you for reading 😊