~Chapter 15~ In Trouble

(Lacey's POV)

Pain. Pain shot throughout my body, I am laying on the now very dented hood of a car. I know that was very stupid but, hey it's good practice incase of a dangerous situation.

I blocked out the pain, star wimpering in my head calling me stupid. I tell her to suck it up, $hut up and start the healing process. Which she growls at me for, I run ignoring her and the burning pain that is shooting through my entire body.

(-Xavier's POV-)

"Alpha, Luna's gone and there's a big dent on Masons car, we think she jumped out the window" Adam informed me. I was beyond furious, I slam the silver stake on the table causing to to snap in half.
"YOU MASON AND I PLUS SOME WORRIERS ARE LOOKING FOR HER. NOW." I yell furiously
"y-yes, alpha" he replied walking out, I walked out the front door Mason and Adam following with about 50 of my worriers following. I growled and I felt shadow at my surface. I growl,

'When we find Our little mate, I'm coming out. And I am not holding back.' Shadow growls

'I couldn't agree more, when we get our hands on her. She's in a world of trouble,' I growl he smirks agreeing with me.

Oh my dear little mate you better hope I don't find you anytime soon.

***

(Lacey's POV)

I am lost in the middle of the stupid woods, because of my stupid over possessive mate. Speaking of him he needs to calm himself, I can feel he is punching holes in walls, shaking in anger and apparently I made shadow beyond livid according to Star.

'Lacey please turn around and go home, to shadow and Xavier. They are really really really angry at us. Shadow won't talk to me, I hear him growling at me. I'm scared.' Star
Says
'Oh shush. I'm not going home to our stupid possessive mate' I say

'He's not stupid. And please go back, please for me.' She begged me.

'Whatever I'm going swimming!!' I said seeing water and jumping in it.

I swam for about 15-17 minutes, until I heard a deep growl. But not just any growl specifically.......
My mates growl.

I hid in the water, fast. Kinda like a bullet,
'I can smell you, LACEY' My mates voice growls a bit.
'...' Silence was my reply
'Coming out now, will help your case' his voice was calmer.
'....' Silence
'Lacey Lynn Connors I'm not in the mood for one of your little games. Get out of the water.' His voice alittle more angry like.
'.......' Silence
I got out of the water.

I came face-to-face ,with my surprisingly-dangerously calm mate. He glared at me a bit, oh snap I'm in deep crap now.

Suddenly my waist was grabbed, my body was flung over a shoulder... My mates shoulder. I could tell he was dangerously-angry, even though his physical features showed dangerously-calm.

*
We soon arrived back at the pack house, me still over Xavier's shoulder, some pack members stared at us. And no one dared to greet us, Mason or Adam said nothing the whole room, was dead silent.

"You all will be punished, especially my mate! You all let her jump out of a window. She could have been harmed! She's your Luna! You all need to watch her and protect her! I am very angry and ashamed of you all! YOU all watch and protect my mate, you're Luna no matter the cost!!! Do. You. Understand?" Xavier yelled angrily, I could feel his body shaking furiously. They all nodded not daring to look my mate in the eye.

This wasn't right, it's not there fault. I'm sneaky, and it was my choice! So I spoke up.

"No, Xavier." I growled, "it was my choice! And believe it or not, I CAN PROTECT MYSELF. I knew what I was doing. I jumped out a window before! I don't need the pack or you to protect or watch me! I don't need their protect or yours. Stop being such a control freak, you don't control my life!!!" I yelled, the pack stared at me blankly.

As soon as I knew it I was thrown across the room, and landed on the couch. I gasped as a saw my mate infront of me. But it was no longer Xavier. His eyes where black, shadow had complete control, there was none of Xavier this time.

He growls at me and pins me to the couch, the pack still staring. I knew right now he could care less if they were.

His eyes glared into mine. He snarled angrily.

"You think your so tough, little mate." Shadow snarled
I smirked "actually yes I do!" I said struggling in his grip, he growled again.
"Stop. It. Now." He growled. I didn't listen, I felt the packs stares.
"Lacey." He growled pushing more force on my wrist, I growled at him.

And unexpectedly I felt a burning sensation in my right cheek. It hurt a lot, and I stopped struggling as I heard gasps.

I felt my cheek in pain, did my mate just slap me?!. Shadow said nothing and picked me up. I was beyond furious with him, I was beyond livid and so was he.
He carried me to his room and put me on the bed locking the door. I stood up, as he walked towards me. Netheir of us said a word, he grabbed my waist and pinned me against the bed. I got my hand free and slapped him. It didn't even phase him, he got out a rope. Rope? What's he going to do? Let me beat him up I hope.

He walked toward me, I yelped and dashed for the door. I knew he was smirking, I screamed. Xavier grabbed me and tied me to the bed. I looked up at him growling tugging at the rope.

"Shhhhhh princess" he smirks "you'll need me later" he whispered then walked out smirking.

What does that even mean? I thought as I laid there, helpless...