~Chapter 26~ What Happend That Day

Swearing ahead and pic is Lucason ^^>>
(Lacey POV)

Finally I arrived home and walked through the door. As I expected I was immediately ambushed with questions.

"What happened to your face?"
"Where'd you go?!?"
"Are you okay?"
"Were you attacked?"
"Who attacked you?"

They were all asking questions at once. Everything was to overwhelming and I didn't want to talk. Especially about what happened with chris. "Shut up!" I yelled pushing past them, going up to Xavier and i's room. My phone dinged from the bed where I last left it. I saw loads of miss calls, 10 from Xavier, 5 from mason.

From: The idiot
Hey baby, you okay? Everything okay I miss you <3

From: The idiot
Lacey don't ignore me

From: The idiot
I swear Lacey if you don't answer this text I'm coming fucking home

Ding

From: The idiot
You have five seconds
1 minute ago

I shook my head at the message.

To: The idiot
Calm down, I'm fine.

From: The Idiot
Never scare me like that again. Understand?

To; The Idiot
Fuck off, Xavier

Ring, ring, ring.

I pick up the phone, seeing 'the idiot' flashing across my screen. I groaned loudly, than put my hurting face into the pillow. Before Lifting up my head hitting the decline option. I heard the downstair door open Shit is that xavier? Did he really come home?

Curiosity got to me, and I walked downstairs quietly. Everyone's head snapped to me, and I saw the familiar forest green eyes of Lucason. He looked straight at me, then gestared at my bruises. His eyes sparked with anger as well as my brothers. Tristan and Maria sat on the couch next to each other, they both looked very worried. "Why are you here?' Andrew asked Lucason. 

Lucason averted his glacé from me to Andrew, "I'm here to help." He said and sighed. "And I came here because I think we all need to talk." Looking at me out of the corner of his eye.
"What are you doing Lucason?" I asked walking fully into the room.
He just looked at me, "telling the truth, either you tell them what happened or I will."
"What's he talking about Lacey?" My brother piped in, looking at me confused. I said nothing, silence was my best option.
Mason came into the room, "i just got off the phone with Xavier-" he cut himself off, and glared at Lucason. "who the hell are you?" He growled getting in front of me protectively.
Lucason rolled his eyes, "I come in peace." He stated his hands up in surrender. "Anyways as I was saying, I came here to tell the truth. So?" Now he was looking at me.

I sighed heavily, "fine. I think you all should sit down." Sitting next to my brother and Maria. They both looked at me confused, I said nothing.

"It all started when Lacey was 13..." Lucason started, "we were in a relationship, and I had some issues, anger issues and all. And Lets just say I wasn't the best boyfriend." A growl escaped my brother's mouth, I placed my head in his shoulder. "I admit I was an asshole, but I've changed. Believe me, I'm not the enemie here. I'm more of an Allie. "Anyhow, one day Lacey ran away after...." He paused for several seconds, "An incident... And I sent 4 of my guys looking for her. They didn't come back, the next day I found them all dead. But I know Lacey didn't kill them because she's to kind hearted, and she wasn't the best fighter.. The rest of the story is hers to tell." He finished.

"I don't feel like talking about it." I said
Lucason sighed, "we need to tell them, everything." He said. "They deserve to know Lacey."
"Fine." I huffed glaring at him, "I got trapped in a bear trap in the woods. Chris came out of nowhere and killed them. It was all him... He took out four vampires who were trying to attack him. And he killed them all, after breaking the bear trap." I told them as they all seemed stunned.

"Wait, does Chris have light brown hair? And he's 6 feet, right?" Lucason asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Who did that to your face?"

"No one."

"That's a lie." Lucason stated, "it was Chris, wasn't it?"
"No." I looked away glaring at a wall. Two loud growls were heard, one from Mason. The other was from my brother.
"Don't lie, veronica already saw it today when it happened."
I shook my head, "it doesn't even matter," I said and got up not looking at anyone. "Don't tell Xavier."
"Are you crazy?" Maria asked from behind me, "why didn't you tell me any of this?!?" She shouted.
"We all have secrets, this was mine. How about you all tell yours!" I shouted then turned to my brother.

He said nothing so I turned to Andrew, he wasn't happy. "Listen Lacey, I'm usually on your side and you know that. But in this situation, we need to tell Xavier. It's to dangerous. This 'Chris' guy is dangerous. And we all care about you. You might be in danger."
I shook my head, "Chris is not dangerous! He cares about me!! I don't know why he's doing this! But it's not like him! He's a good person." I shouted angrily, "if you tell Xavier. he's going to kill Chris!"
Mason stood up, "well we're telling him rather you like it or not." He said pulling out his phone. "I had my doubts about this asshole, why are you defending him! He hit you." He said and glared at me hitting a button on his phone.
It started to ring loudly, no he's calling Xavier! "Noooo!" I shouted reaching up for his phone. Until someone held me back, turning around I saw it was my brother.
Ring... Ring... Ring... "What the fuck do you want, mason! And Tell Lacey to answer my calls! I'm coming home now." Xavier's deep voice growled through the phone.
"I'm fine!" I shouted hoping he could hear me.
Mason glared at me, "no she's not Xavier, I have to tell you something...." He said nervously.
"What. Tell me. Now." His voice was rough and demanding. Like his alpha voice, but he didn't fully use it.
"Well um... You see... Well Lacey went somewhere... And I kinda.... Wasn't there-"
"Why weren't you there? Was anybody with her? You stupid fucking idiot! You can't follow one simple fucking order! One thing! That's all I asked you to do! This is why you don't come with us. you fucking stupid idiot!" Xavier yelled furiously.
"T-there w-was nothing I could do, sir, she used her Luna voice. She said I couldn't go. I-it was an order..." Mason said nervously"I don't fucking care! You listen to my orders first. Always! Listen to my fucking orders before anyone else's! Even hers! Especially if they go against mine, do you understand, delta?" He snarled in his full booming alpha voice.
"Y-yes, a-alpha" Mason stammered, fearfully.
"Great. Now finish, what happened when you disobeyed my order?" My mates livid voice rang through our ears.
"W-well......." Mason started, he was really nervous now. Almost as if his position was on the line. Or his life for that matter. Andrew went up and grabbed the phone from mason's hand.
"Your mate, decided to go and get herself hurt-" Andrew didn't even get to finish. He was interrupted by a furious roar, like growl that erupted loudly through the phone.
"AND YOU ALL ALLOWED HER TO GET HURT?! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! WHO HURT HER?!?" Xavier roared in anger. "I SWEAR IM GOING TO RIP THEM TO SHREDS!" He yelled.
"It was Chris, alpha." Mason answered, I glared at him. A loud screeching noise came from the phone, like someone slamming on breaks of a car.
"XAVIER DON'T" I screamed through the phone. But it was to late, he hung up. . .