~Chapter 13~ Party Night

[Warning: action, love, and more. Are present in this chapter, you have been warned.]

~
(Lacey's POV)
I woke up in Xavier bed, his large arms around my waist. I turn and saw his adorable sleepy face, I have to admit if he wasn't such a jerk, over protective, possesive, sarcastic, best friend beating kind of mate I would probably love him.

But that's not the case, of course with my sucky luck. I sigh and shake all those thoughts out and look at the clock next to me. It read
1:45 AM

It's so early.. Why am I up. I thought I probably can't sleep because I'm stressed I guess. I want to sleep, I thought as I lay there. But my eyes disagree with my mind as does my body. I sigh heavily before hearing my mates loud snoring, signaling me he was in a deep sleep.

I carefully remove myself from my mates big, strong arms. And carefully make my way down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen quitely, and go for the pantry hopefully.

I open the pantry door and stare in awe. I dig threw the very large and full pantry till I find what I was looking for. THE OREOS.

I grab the milk and pour myself a glass,
"He wake you to?" I hear a hot morning voice say, behind me, I jump and spin around to see mason. "Hi?" I whisper,
"Hey Babe so why you up?" He asked again walking to where I stand dunking my Oreos in my milk.

Mason grabbed a Oreo from the box, while raising his eyebrow waiting for a Awnser. "My mate snores like as loud as he yells and growls" I Awnser laughing, mason laughed. "Why are you up" I ask biting my lip.

"Never get sleep in this house, plus I'm a very light sleeper and have good hearing at night even when I'm a sleep." He states
"Well I guess I'll have to test that theory on night.." I smirk. He laughs and pats my shoulder, "go a head and try you will fail... Just like Adam did" he laughed. I looked at him in shock,

"Adam was fun?" I ask shell shocked. He laughed so hard.

"I'll make you eat those words Luna" I heard from behind. I slowly turn to see Adam standing behind me. "oh.... Hey Adam" I laugh.

"We should go out, and have some fun while alphas sleeping" mason said.
"No, I won't go he'd gonna wake up and... Shadow will kill me." I whisper
"We will protect you! I am your gaurd after all, your coming!" Mason said.
"Let's go!" Adam said and ran out the door.

I had a bad feeling about this...
~*~

They took me to a party, a lot of people where from my school. Drinking, smoking, dancing, kissing, drugs. I stayed with Tate my Ghost best friend. "Hey lace" he said smiling. I cracked him a smile. "This is the last place I would expect you" he looked at me as if he was trying to find the reason to my coming. I shrug "just wanted to see you" I say smiling. He shook his head.

"I'm always here all you have to do is call my name, wanna a light?" He asked holding out his pack of cigarettes. I denied his offer he sighed. "Lacey c'mon" he said as he got up pulling me to my feet also. He dragged me to a table with alcohol on it, he hands me a reddish drink. "Tate you-" he cut me off, "your drinking it, your having fun at this party if it's the last thing I do" he states. I roll my eyes, "whatever Tate." I say as i take a sip of the drink it wasn't even that bad....

~1 more drink and lots of sugar later~

I dance by boring Tate who just sits there like he's dead- wait he is dead. I laugh at myself "Dance with me TATEEEEE" I yell over the music."you know I don't dance.." He said. I grabbed his hand and pulled on it. "TATEEEEE WATEEEER BABY DANCCCE WITHH:H MEMEMEEEE" I said to my hottie blind best friend.
"No Lacey" Tate the meany head said, the a hottie was coming my way.
"Hey Luna" he said.
"Whosssssss luna iissss sheee nniccceeee" I laugh, "are you drunk?" Mr hottie asked.
"Dancesssseeeee withhh meeee hottieeee" I giggle grabbing Mr.howties arm, and dragging him to the magical place.

"Whoa your so drunk, we should leave soon" he laughed.
"Youurereeee areeeeee sosoooo funnayyyyy" I giggle, "andddd hottt wannaaaa makeouttttt withh meeeeeeeeee" I giggle and kiss the hot guy. He kissed back surprised, "ohhhhhhh yourrrr hottttt noww my baby's cann beeee yoursssss" I said.

He shook his head, I giggle and tasks of my shirt, people stare at me including mr hottie. i giggle again and dance "YAYYYY" I blurt as people stare at me dancing.

Another hot guy comes up by mr hottie. "We need to go! Right now" other guy says."wish us luck we need to get drunk Luna outta here" Mr hottie said.

"C'mon lace you need to get out of here" Mr. Hottie tells me.
"Nooooooo I'm notty leeaveimg" I said he picks me. "Wheree areee wee goinggg" I ask, "Home" he replied as we got outside. He lead me to a car put me in the backseat and shut the door. Him and other hot guy sat next to me.

"God, Xavier's going to kill me." The other guy said
"He's going to kill us" mr hottie said.
"Who's gonnaaa kill whoo?" I ask,
"Xavier, your mates gonna kill us" mr hottie said.
"Where's her shirt" the other hottie asked,
"Right here" Mr hottie holds up my shirt I laugh, "put it on her before we get there and we die" the guy driving says.
~
I giggle the car finally stops, at a big beautiful house. Where I am dragged inside, we enter the house almost all the lights are off. "Let's partayyyyy" I yell, the 3 guys shush me. "Shut up!" They say.

I hear loud pounding noises, then I see a tall hot guy in front of us. His eye black with rage, his face red with anger.

'Lacey stop being drunk... Shadows really mad at us. He's really mad, so mad he blocked me out. ' star said in my head.

The guy in front of us soon became clear as Xavier, a rageful one if I may add. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?" He finally seethed in anger, Adam spoke up.
"We went to a party, it was my idea" Adam said. Xavier glared at his beta, and raised a angry eyebrow. "Alpha.." Adam whispered.

"Actually it was my idea....I made them go." I said he looked at me with his black eyes. He shook his head at me, "that was a REALLY STUPID IDEA-" I cut him off.

"BUT IM FINE, AND IF YOUR GONNA BR MAD AT SOMEONE IT SHOULD BE ME." I said.

" just go upstairs" he said angrily, I shook my head. "GO" he said mason mouthed me 'go' I walked upstairs. I lay on Xavier's bed scared of what's to come.

I hear the door open and someone slammed it closed. I look up to see my mates figure, but this was not Xavier it was fully shadow. I knew this for sure when he said "star come out now" star took half control that was my limit "I can't believe you. You stupid little girl thought 'oh let's sneak off, put myself IN DANGER' God you are so stupid!" He yelled.

His eyes fully black, his face raged. I admit I was alittle scared "Shadow, I'm sorry" I whispered he looked at me
"Ohhhhhhh your sorry. Your sorry! Sorry is not gonna cut it with me!" He said. I got off the bed "yes I'm sorry shadow" I whisper in his ear, he growled angrily.

"Sorry that you got jealous!" I laughed, "maybe I got jealous, I don't care your my mate and what you did was stupid! You put yourself in so much danger you idiot." He yelled I growl at him. He growled back
He was so angry I swear i saw steam.

He walked toward me, "you need to learn your actions have consequences" he smiled. Okay I was scared this was shadow for sure.

He pinned me against the wall and kissed my mark, it instantly got really hot. I grasped his back.

"S-s-stop" I shuddered out weak,
He raised a perfect eyebrow as he slid his tongue across it slowly, I felt tingles all round my body. I accidentally purred,

It was so hot I couldn't handle it anymore I screamed, he finally let go and pulled away. I grabbed onto him holding on to him, my legs around his waist, he kissed me one last time before walking over and jumping in bed bring us both down on it.

I was at loss for words but he had some. "Don't put yourself in more danger, I'm already dangerous enough." He smirked.