~Chapter 9~ I Don't Need You

(Lacey's POV)

He marked us!!! Star cheered in happiness. He marked me, he marked ME. "You marked me" I wispered. He just stood there looking at me like a idiot grinning. "YOU MARKED ME!" I yelled. "I HAD TO I COULDN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE WHY DO YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AWAY!!!" He yelled. I didn't Awnser. "Awnser me" he ordered in his alpha tone. His Awnser was me leaving the bed room and slamming the door. I heard a loud bang and I ran downstairs. I was about to run out the door but Adam and someone else stopped me.

"Adam move, I'm not in the mood" I said.
"He marked you? Already." Adam said.
"No this mark is just for show and a vampire bit me at night" I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Go and check on alpha Xavier," Adam orders the other guy. I opened the door to leave but it was shut by Adams hand.
"You can't leave" he explained.
"Watch me" I snapped tugging at the door.
"If you leave you might die since he marked you and he'll be hell and make everyone's life hell" Adam said.
"And? I don't care." I snapped
His hand was now on my wrist. "How about we fight, no holding back if I win you stay with us in this pack house. If you win you go home, deal?" He said. "Deal... I'll start packing" I said he pulled me outside. "We fight now" he lunged for me, in seconds I was on top of him. He flipped us over and held me down. I growled, is he stronger? I got him off but he ended up wining... He grinned as he dragged me back to the pack house. And after a lot of walking well a lot of dragging I was shoved in a room It looked somewhat of What a office looked like I turned and found the door...locked. After 5 minutes of trying to open the door. I sat on a spinning chair and spun around to entertain myself. I heard someone come in I looked up dizzy. It was my mate he was calm he approached me. He sat next to me. I would have ran or left, but I was to dizzy to stand.

Silence...

Then he broke it "heard about the deal. I'm happy your not leaving" he said.

"Well I kinda don't wanna die because of you, control your wolf" I said.

"Something tells me you don't like my wolf?" He said and laughed a bit. No I'm scared of him..I thought.

"Your scared of him" he said
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.
"No I marked you I can read all your thoughts and you can read mine" he said.
"Oh....then stay out of there please" I said.
"No promises" he said
"I don't need you. I don't need a mate" I said.
"I NEED you. I WANT you and ONLY you. I want you to love me the way I love you" he said.

"What if I'm scared" I blurted and covered my mouth. That slipped out crap. He looked at me with pure affection.
"Enlighten me" he said. I shook my head and kept my hands over my mouth I can't trust my own mouth... He removed my hands.
"Enlighten me" he said again.
Star took control of my mouth. "She's scared to love you.... She's insecure..." Star said. I got control back Xavier took my hand in his, I forgot how to push him away. His lips connected with mine, and I kissed back...... Our first kiss. After a while he pulled away, he smiled "please give me a chance....." He whispered, in my ear. I thought about it. "One chance. We take it slow and if you Mess it up... And we're done your mateless, got. It" I said, he smiled. He picked me up bringing me up to his gaint master bedroom. Laying me on the bed. Before getting in it and wrapping his big arms around me...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰short I'm sorry I love you all update next weekend probabily❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️~Lizzy