Annoncements!!

Hey guys I'm slowly working on this book. As some of you may have noticed, the chapters currently being rewritten are missing so if you are reading the book I suggest going to the original copy. All of the chapters are there. So far I only have chapter 1 done and I'm fairly happy with it, it's way better than it was. I've been very busy but I have holiday break coming up and that's when you guys will see more work being put out as far as this book and the sequel.

Now I have a very exciting announcement. Ever since I've started writing I've always been fascinated with dark themes and romance, I don't really know why, it just intrigues me. Ever since I started out writing shit fiction on a different site I've been very intrigued by plots that show another side of life that most people don't see, and dark, dangerous romance.

So after months and even years of gathering inspiration and creativity, I finally came up with a perfect plot for a new story I'm going to write. I haven't seen anything quite like the plot I'm going to put out but it's a popular type of book on wattpad. Even the names will be unique.  I'm going to be writing a dark mafia romance novel, and I'm so excited. I won't say much now because everything is still in the works but I promise this will be a novel worth reading! This will take my writing to the next level and I'm hoping you guys will give this novel a chance!

Thank you all for being my wonderful readers. Love you all xx Lizzy