~Chapter 17~ Mated

*Hi guys I'm going to try harder on this story, also I'm sorry for my slow as hella updates. And I would like to say I love you all my beautiful readers💘 also I'm currently working on a punk Luke Hemmings story, and I'm going to work harder on this story so yeah.......^^^ the pic above is my punk Luke story cover I made it myself and I made the cover for this story also.....if you can't tell I suck at covers, grammar, writing, and I also have horrible hand righting.....anyways I'm sorry I just wasted your time.. Whoopsie.... Lol love you guys💖.•

(Lacey's POV)

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I rolled over but I was still half-asleep. I slowly opened my eyes again, as I felt someone's hot breath on my face. I stare eyes wide at what was in front of me, more like who was in front of me. And what I saw was my unclothed mate, Xavier, right in front of my wide eyes.

I let out a soft yelp of surprise, as I jump out of the bed. Which was not my brightest idea, because I now exposed my unclothed body. Then realization hit me, like a brick to the face, and I slowly start to recall the memories from last night. My head spins, I breath out heavily as the memories replay in my mind. Those memories will be forever burned into my mind, like as clear images of us as clear as a glass.

I shake my head, wishing I could take back what has already been done. but it was just too late. I tried to clear my mind and block out my thoughts. As I pick up my ripped clothes off the floor, and throw them in the trash. I walk to my closet an put on a new set of clothes, comfy ones. I look over at the bed again, but no longer see my mate sleeping peacefully on it. Xavier's bed side was completely empty, I furrowed my eyebrows out of confusion. I shrug a bit with a slight frown, as I put my hair up into a pony tail.

Suddenly as I finish my pony tail, slipping my hair through the last tight loop of the elastic band, I feel fire hot breath on my neck. Once again, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion an I spin around to see the face that belonged to Xavier. I rolled my eyes a bit at him, but all he does is smirk and grab my waist. I instantly feel more sparks then I ever had before, I stare at him with a straight face.

I refuse to show any emotion, but inside my emotions are like tornados, my emotions swarm around like crazy inside of me. Joy. Anger. Need. Frustration. Happiness. Swirling around within me, it almost feels as if it's too much to bare. I wiggle trying to get free of Xavier's iron-strong grip. But He refuses to let me go, I still keep fighting him.

"Mmmmm did you enjoy last night as much as I did?" He whispered huskily in my ear. The way he said that made me shiver, not just his tone, but the way the words came out. I refused to answer, I don't feel like talking nor replying to him.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked in the same tone as before. I now felt pure frustration as he had the nerve to ask me that question. Which instead of replying I kneed him, where the sun does not shine, also known as his manhood. He grunted but his grip on me didn't loosen, I growl quietly and put my hands on his chest pushing with full force. Nothing happens.

I finally let all my anger and frustration free, and I did something that I'd probably regret sooner or later. I rose my hand slowly, and slapped him across the face As hard as I could. It felt great for me, but for him... Not so much, I'm guessing because his grip on me finally loosened a smudge bit. I finally got free of his grip and dashed down the stairs, I ran into the kitchen and sat to the counter top panting.

"Whoa, slow it down there, Luna. Or shall we say official luna." I heard a voice that belonged to Adam say. My eyes widen as I realized I wasn't the only one in the room, in fact almost everyone was in the room. I shrug and let out heavy breathes, I feel them look at me with confusion.

"Why were you running, lace?" Maria questions, I look over at her. She was sitting in Adam's lap I smile slightly and give her a small shrug.
"Why arn't you talking, lacey?" Mason asked, clearly confused, as Maria gets up.
"This is not my best friend, this is an Allen! The real Lacey Lynn Connors can't not talk for the life of her! She never is qiuet for more than 5 minutes!" Maria states, dramatically, pointing her finger at me. I held in my laugh at how dramatic she always is. but that's one of the reasons why I love her. I heard loud footsteps coming from the stairway,
Oh joy who could that be? I thought sarcastically. Then Xavier entered the kitchen I looked at his face, I held in a laugh as a saw a red handprint on his cheek. The best part of this whole situation was, of course, that the handprint was mine.

"Whoa, what happened to your face Man?" Adam asked in a amused tone.
Xavier growls at him, "shut up, Adam." He said glaring at Adam. Xavier was clearly not happy, and a bit angry, with me. Mason was also amused he looked at Xavier,
"seriously what happened?" Mason asked, smirking a bit.
Xavier pointed to me, "she did this." He growls angrily and glared at me. I returned his glare with a smirk, which received another growl from him.
"Wipe that smirk off your face, before I do it for you." He glares at me, I smile innocently.
"Something is wrong with her, what did, you do? She won't freaking talk!" Maria shouts at Xavier, he shot her a glare.
"Sorry, alpha." Maria says looking down, Adam sighed and pulled her back in his lap. Xavier looks at me and raises an eyebrow, I raise my hand and flip him off. He glares at me and grabs my middle finger, he bends it back a bit. I flinch as he moves his lips to my ear,
"I'm not in the mood for your shit." He whispered in my ear. I glared at him, he let go.
"Hey, you two need to calm it down a bit, I mean you two are fully mated now. So you two are going to have to deal with each other the rest of your lives" Mason said with a smile. I glared at him, but was surprised on how he knew we were fully mated. Then Andrew walked in, he poured his coffee from the coffee pot that was sitting next to me. He then looked at me, and smiles, "Congratulations" Andrew said, I gave him a confused look, "what?" I asked, talking for the first time today, Andrew just smiled sweetly at me.
"Congratulations on fully mating with my son." He said, my eyes went wide.
"How did you know?" I asked in shock,
"Well after you mate, their is an Ora around you. The Ora lets others know your mated, and for males to stay away." He explained. I could feel Xavier smirking at me, I glared at my mate. Then looked at Andrew, I sighed, everyone smiled at me. Tristan ran in, he looked at me and glared. I furrowed my eyebrows,
"You forgot!!" He yelled at me raising an eyebrow. I was confused for a second, then my eyes widened, everyone looked at us confused. I jumped off the counter wide-eyed, and grabbed my brother's hand. Before Xavier or anyone could protest, we bolted out of the house.