~Chapter 29~ Life Goes On

(Xavier's POV)

      2 days. It's been 2 days since I killed that creature that didn't deserve to be born, and ever since Lacey woke up -24 hours ago- she hasn't aren't or talked to anyone. She won't even drink, not even her favorite drink from Starbucks that Maria goy her. I  tried to talk to her earlier, she wouldn't even look at me. She closes her eyes and ignores me. It's making me weak and worried, my wolf won't stop whining. And the thing is she won't even talk to her own wolf, she blocked star out.

   Tristan and Maria came down the stairs from Mine and Lacey's bedroom, I sat up hopefully. "Any luck?" I asked hopefully, they shook their heads and Maria started crying.

   "N-no she won't look at me, she won't look at Tristan. She's not talking or eating she's just staring at the ceiling." Maria sobbed into her mate's chest as Tristan left the room. I'm not going to lie, this is hurting me. This is making me weak, restless and sore, but I do not regret what I did. From the moment I found, Lacey, my mate I vowed to protect her from any harm. Including, people, and guys who tried to steal her away from me.

   Mason not being my delta anymore is kinda hard on me and Adam. Adam's been the most stressed besides me. I'm so weak, he's been doing a lot of stuff for me because I'm to weak to think straight. Mason came down and shook his head at me. "She's not talking to me ether, but she's still breathing, but not eating." He glared at me, "you fucked up, it messed with her head." I growled at him, he was being disrespectful. "

Don't even say anything. Just put yourself in your mates shoes for a second. What if Lacey thought we were a treat, and killed me or Adam, without any proof of us being a treat. how would you feel Xavier?!?!" He shouted at me. "Then put yourself in my shoes, and imagine your best friends demoted you from your position! And the Luna made the alpha weaker, and the pack. While all you could do was watch!" Mason yelled causing Adam to flinch. Last time mason yelled that loud was in sixth grade.

I stared at my ex delta in pure shock for a moment "What do you want me to do! Mason! you're not going to be my delta again, until you can follow my orders as alpha!" I yelled back, a loud growl erupting in my chest. "And if you can't manage to do that, you'll never be delta again." Shooting him a stern look, mixed with a glare. "As for Lacey, I don't know what to."

***

My father, and my pack doctor Annabella were in my room with Lacey. It's been 3 days now since she's just laid there. I'm growing more weak by the second, but earlier when I was in there, I successfully got her to eat food. Even if it wasn't in the nicest way, but still, I was try to help her. Pacing the living room, Maria and Adam sat on the couch anxious. My father came down the stairs, all of our heads snapped in his direction. A sad expression on his face. "Is she okay? Did she talk? Did she eat? Did she drink? Did she move? Oh dear god please tell me she's okay." I rambled as a tear escaped my eye.

"She's starting crying, just tears. She would talk to anyone. Now Anna is alone with her. She can help her." My father said sighing. I sat down and he sat next to me, "she will be okay son, she will. She's though." He said giving me a sincere sympathetic smile. All I could do was hope.

{Lacey's POV}

I heard the door open, I usually would move but I didn't. "Hey Lacey," Andrew's voice flowed into my ears. He sat down next to me, "what's wrong, Hun?" He asked. Silence was his only answer, Andrew sighed "Everyone is really worried about you including me, you know, I've always saw you as a daughter to me." At that point, I wanted to bawl my eyes out. Tears brimmed at the waterline of my eyes, i told myself not to cry. "Why aren't you talking and eating? What Happened to the Lacey we used to know and love?" He whispered. I told myself not to cry, my mind didn't listen, my heart cracked and shattered.

My mate killed my best friend is what happened, my soul mate killed Chris. The images of Chris and I still live on in my head. And that's probably the most painful thing.

>><<

"You'll never catch me! Never!" Said the thirteen year old girl to the older boy chasing her through the 'safe' area of the woods. The reason he called it the safe area was because it was near his quarters, where he lived, where they trained. The boy finally got tired of letting the little girl win, so he pounced on her. The brown haired male pinned her to the ground. "Never run from the enemy, defeat them. Plus there probably faster than you, Lacey" Chris said.

Yes, the boy was chia and the little girl was me. I grinned and punched him in the arm, "your finally getting better at punching" He gave me a smile.
I smiled back "I know, now get off me, you fatty." Attempting to push him off as he pouted but I failed since he was stronger. He finally got up and stepped back, I got up. Only to be picked up by my hips and pinned again.
   "Expect the unexpected and never get distracted." He pinned me down and we continue training.

<< >>

   After 30 minutes of Andrew and the woman trying to talk to me, Andrew left. Me, and Annie or whatever her name was, the woman were alone. She smiled at me kindly as I ignored her like everyone else. "Hello Luna Lacey, my name is Annabella. I'm the pack doctor, the female one. And I'm here to talk. Because I can already see you're pretty Healthy. You need to start eating and drinking or..." She frowned "you're baby might die." My eyes shot wide open, I didn't even think about the baby.

   "Anyhow I brought you some green tea. And some cabbage soup, I made it yesterday and your brother told Andrew it was your favorite." A slight smile came to my lips I nodded. Annabella handed me the tea, I sat up and began to drink it. "A little very helpful side tip, tea is great when you're pregnant it's good for the baby and for the soul." She said with a grin. "I mean I would know I have 4 kids."

   I almost choked on my tea and soup. She looked to be in her twenties! There's no way she had four kids. That's impossible. I ate all the soup and drank all the tea, "thank you." I finally spoke my voice cracked.

About 2 days later I was back to myself, still sad, depressed. But I had to live on, for my mate, my baby, my brother, Maria, Mason, Adam and the pack. My mom and dad. Everyone. People close to you die, fade, and slip away, but life goes on.

• • •
TWO UPDATES WHAAAA
ITS BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF YOU AWESOME BEAUTIFUL READERS
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT THE LAST
YOUR WELCOME (Tiffany)
I LOVE YOU ALL 💕