~Chapter 18~ Forgotten.

~CAUTION: CONTAINS SOME SWEARING AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SORRY FOR MY SHITTY AND LATE UPDATES!!~

^*^*^*^
The little girl's tiny frame, and the older brother's bigger frame walked in. hand in hand. The older brother bent down by there parents grave, he sighed as he still held his tiny sister's right hand. He carefully set the roses down on their graves, collecting himself not to cry. He'd never told anyone, but he knew how they had died, the real story. But he was a small child at the time of their death, so it was and still is all a blur. It was a very hard memory to make out, and certainly one he'd never tell his sister. Ever.

The boy sighed and looked at the headstones of his parents.

Cassandra Connors: Luna, loving mother and wife, may she rest in peace.

Derek Connors: alpha, loving father and husband. Will be greatly missed along with his wife, may they both rest in peace.

The boy hated himself everything single day after the day of their death. The day their bodies hit the ground. Gone. Dead. Forever. He hated himself so much, ever since that day he couldn't stop thinking about what he could have done. He could have saved his parents, is what the boy always thought. He was wrong.

He held his sisters hand and whispers, "I love you. We love you. I miss you. And I'm sorry." He whispered, clenching his sisters hand as he bows his head to the grave.

That day was the last time the boy visited his parents grave, it was far to painful for him. It was to painful to see their graves, and hear their names.

*^*^*^*

(Tristan's POV)

Today was the day, Lacey had forgotten about today. I wasn't mad at her, I hate this day. But it's a good day for us, it's the only day my sister and I really bond. I grip her hand tightly as we walk to the clearing in the woods. She sits by a tree and I sit next to her.

"I'm sorry I forgot, I know you hate it, and so do I. But I can help but think some things are better forgotten." Lacey said staring at our hands.
"We should forget, I just feel like we should talk like we used to." I stated, she smiled at me and nodded in agreement.
"Mkay TT" she grins using her Nickname for me.
"Okay boo boo." I smirked at her, she cringing, I laughed knowing she hated her nickname.
She then sighed, "can you tell me about dad and mom. I know nothing about them you have to know something. Like their names or something!" She says looking at me, I stiffened alittle and squeezed her hand. I sighed deeply before saying,
"Cassandra and Derek Connors, Luna and alpha, mother and father to Tristan and Elizabeth Connors, in charge of the Velvet Stone Pack. One of the most dangerous packs....-" I trailed off as tears brimmed at my eyes. Lacey hugged me, No one has used her real name, my mother used to, but she didn't even notice I called her Elizabeth. She probably didn't even remember her real full name, Lacey was just a nickname. Lacey was the name that she thought was her real one. I sighed, I only knew one thing for sure right now:

Elizabeth Lacey Lynn Connors, is my sister. And I will protect her at all cost. She is my main priority.

"Hey lace?" I asked, she looked at me with her soft-hazel-brown eyes. I took a deep breath, "what are you hiding?" I ask. She looks at me she was shocked as ever, she bit her lip. I knew she was nervous because that was a habit of hers, she'd bite her lip if she was lying or nervous. She took a deep breath, before saying "nothing, I'm hiding nothing." She lied, and bit her lip. I glared at her and stood up,
"you're lying. You're a liar, why would you lie to me!! This is our day of truth. Not to mention the day that our parents died!! Then you fucking lie to me!!" I yell.
She stood up, "everyone has secrets. And everyone lies. Why do you even care!" She yells back. I shook my head at her,
"I'm disappointed in you." I said to her she cringed, I knew she hated when I said that. I slowly turned around starting to walk away, I was disappointed in her. I felt her presence following behind me, we walked in to the pack house. When we walked in we saw Xavier and Chris on opposite couches. That's another thing, Chris. I don't trust Chris as far as I can throw him. Xavier's head snapped towards us almost instantly, he got up and hugged my sister tightly. Xavier inhaled her sent to calm his beast, "never do that again." He growled. I shook my head a bit, my sister looked at me with pleading eyes. Then Andrew walked in, I smiled at him, but I noticed his eyes were puffy. He'd been crying? Why? I wanted to know but I figured it was not my business. I walked over to Chris he looked up at me. I looked down at him then back to my sister. Then I saw Adam, Mason, and Maria come in. Xavier sighed and pulled away from my sister, she flipped him off. He smirked at her and whispers something in her ear, picking her up in the process. He sat down at the head of the room and pulled my struggling sister in his lap. Before pack members started fluiding in. Not all the pack members, just the higher ranked --fighters, patrol, Warriors, spies,-- pack members.

(Lacey's POV)

Everytime I tried to move in Xavier's lap he just held me tighter. I looked around and saw many pack high rankers in the room, around 100. My head fliuded with questions but none I wanted to ask Xavier, I'm still pissed at him. He held me tightly and a hissed smally I leaned back to his ear and hissed,
"Let go. get your death grip off me." I hissed into his ear, clearly pissed but not just at Xavier. His head snapped to me he didn't smirk nor smile, he kept a rather straight face. He shook his head slowly,
"No. Now be a good little mate, and sit quietly and listen." He demanded, oh hell no, I narrowed my eyes I was about to say something but he cut me off. Xavier pressed his pointer finger to my lips
"You're going to be quiet, and listen." He stated with a daring look in his eyes, just daring me to fight against him. I wanted to but I didn't, because his eyes were slowly turning black and shadow was surfacing.

The room was silent until Xavier broke the silence, his alpha voice was loud and dominate,
"Welcome Shadow Wolf Pack members" he started and all of the pack members bowed their heads in respect. Everyone except Chris, Andrew, tristan, and I bowed their heads. Then Xavier nodded and continued,
"As you may or may not know I have found our Luna, and I thought I should tell my strongest first. Even though some of you already know." Xavier said as everyone's head snapped back to us and then to me, he continued, "may I introduce my mate, Luna of the Shadow Wolf pack, Lacey Connors." He paused and everyone smiled at me and bowed their head, "Now. I expect her to be treated with the same respect as me. You all shall care for her and protect her. Especially if I'm not here, Mason is her guard. I will assign a new one if ever needed. If anyone even dares to disrespect her in any way, if you so much as look at her the wrong way." He stared them all down before continuing, "I swear to the moon goddess, I will slowly drag my claws through every organ in your body. And I'll rip you apart till you are nothing but dust. Am I fucking clear!?!" He growls, I heard multiple gulps then nods and studdered out, "y-yes, Alpha's" were heard from the crowd.

"Now that that's covered." Xavier started again I felt his hands move to my thighs,
"Spring Training starts tomorrow... I expect you all to be ready." He says and my ears perk up, without thinking I ask, "can I train?" I ask I felt the packs eyes on me. His head snapped to me and I almost got an immediate awnser.
"No." He growls his eyes were dark brown, I groan and rolled my eyes.
"Why the hell not?!?" I snapped at him, he growled louder. His eyes slowly got darker, he stared down at me.

"Because. I. Said. No. Lacey, do not make me repeat myself. The answer is No." He growls. I growled back and glared up at him,
"How am I supposed to be this strong, great and powerful Luna, if I can't train?" I ask crossing my arms. He growled I knew he was extremely mad,

"Evena!" Xavier called then suddenly a 6 foot girl appeared from the crowd.
"Yes, alpha?" She asked with a smile at the both of us, I felt a slight push off his lap allowing me freedom.
"Fight your Luna, evena, don't hold back."  He ordered her she simply nodded to him. I turned around,
"What's in it for me? I'm not just gonna fight someone for no reason." I hissed.
"If you win, I'll let you train with the pack warriors. If you lose you'll get a punishment from me." My mate growls out.

"Evena, fight till she's on the ground begging for mercy. I want to hear her beg for mercy." My mate said coldy.

The entire portion of the packs eyes were on us, and then as soon as I knew it I hit the ground.