He had been in depression. He knew he was throwing himself in the path of destruction but he can't let her go. Mahin was not only his love. She was a piece of his being. She was his peace. She was his solace.

He had comeback his home because Dehradun and His university is suffocating him. He just wanted the warmth of his mother's lap. He just wanted his mother to tell him that everything is going to be alright. Just like she used to do in his childhood when he would cry over his broken toys.

"Ammi..."

He hugged his mother tightly and unfortunately his eyes welled up. He had never been a person who would cry but seeing his mother and with his aching heart tears made their ways automatically on his face.

"Zain Meri Jaan.....Meri ankhoon ka sakun....Mera sona putt."

(Zain my life....The peace of my eyes.... my handsome son.)

His mother's beautiful voice reached his ears. Ans then he stopped crying. His Dad was out of country on a business trip and his brother was in delhi handling the company. Meanwhile his mother and him were at their Haveli in Their native village.

When Zain got to know that he's mother was going to their village. He also packed his bags and then came here. He doesn't wanted to go in depression and cry over a girl who never loved her.

"Ammi by the way what's the sudden plan, that you came here."

Zain gestured his mother to explain.

"Well My Dear Son. We are here for your father's childhood friend's daughters wedding. Which is taking place in two days and we're invited. As you know your Dad is not here so he sent me here to attend the wedding and see preparations their. Unfortunately that Poor Girl's mother died when she was just a child."

Hearing the story of that girl. Zain's heart broke in two and he kissed his mother's forehead. Indeed Allah had blessed him with such a big blessing , He has his mother. He silently prayed in his heart for the long life of his mother.

He was sitting in his room. Whenever he's alone her memories never left him alone. He started thinking about her again...

"Mahin why do you always wear this black shawl? Don't you've any other shawl?"

Zain asked curiously to Mahin who was looking at him with tear filled eyes. Zain got worried.

"Well this shawl is my Ammi's i was seven years old when she died. She had cancer and she always wear this shawl around herself. And when she died i took it. You know whenever i wear this shawl i felt safe. I felt that she was with me. And she's watching over me. I can smell her fragrance from this black shawl."

Mahin was now crying and zain was just looking at her.

He don't know her pain but her tears are digging daggers in his heart.

He prayed to Allah that wherever Mahin's Ammi is she will live happily their and he prayed for his parents long and healthy life.

"Zain beta.. Common get ready we're living for the Malik Haveli."

Zain came out of his thoughts when he heard his mother calling him.