chapter 10- is this a date?

"i like your room its nice." jeremy said looking around as we walked inside my new little cottage.

"thanks.." i put my hands in my back pockets of the short shorts i had on and then i realized i had cuts on my legs and no one noticed them yet so i quickly looked through the closet they put in here and found some sweat pants and put them on.

jeremy turned around and looked at me weird when he noticed i changed.

"did you just change?"

"yeah i got cold."

"oh okay..."

"so what did you want to talk about?"

"oh umm i just wanted to congratulate you."

"on what?" i asked really confused.

"arent you and neil dating now?"

"what?! no!"

"but i saw you guys kissing at the fair that night."

"doesnt mean we are dating. yeah he kissed me but we are not dating i dont see him that way."

"really?" he said perking up a bit.

"yeah me and neil are just friends i already have someone i like." as soon as i said the last part i regreted it.

"who?" jeremy said raising an eyebrow.

"just a person.."

"is it josh?"

"no" josh was like my older brother neil was like my best friend / brother.

"tom."

"no."

"umm kevin?"

"no and will you stop guessing." i said crossing my arms and going to my dresser to get my phone i placed there earlier.

"no not until i know."

"well i wont tell you so you can guess all you want.''

"is it charlie?''

"he is my best friend."

"doesnt mean you cant have feelings for him.."

"i know i mean yeah i would date him but i rather him be my best friend because i really need a friend like him."

"so then who do you like?"

the door opened and in came skyler.

"aid- oh hi im skyler im aidens sister." she held her hand out to shake jeremy's but before jeremy could shake her hand i stepped in front of them.

"dont you fucking touch him! you dont get to barge in here like you own the place cause you dont! get the hell out skyler!" i said pointing towards the door.

"why are you acting like this?"

"i dont know maybe all the years of fucking tormeant and slurs and oh! how about telling me im just a stupid fucking fangirl who will never get to meet her idol well guess what i did! and even better he is our next door neighbor and even better im friends with him and he is right here in front of your eyes!"

her eyes grew big looking at jeremy and she looked back at me.

"aiden im sorry-"

"save it just get out." i said looking at the floor.

she lowered her head and walked out closing the door behind her.

"im sorry you had to witness that.." i said sniffling and wiping the tears that kept coming.