Chapter 24- dont forget me

AIDEN P.O.V

It was 6am and I haven't slept at all really. Jeremy slept like a log and all the boys left. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I looked through the cupboards and saw Jeremy had pancake mix and some fruit. I took out the mix the strawberries blueberries and bananas and the things I needed to put in with the mix. I took out some pans as quietly as I could so Jeremy could get as much sleep as possible.

I sat on the tile looking at the pans and found one that had five different face imprints on it. I smiled to myself on how cute this was. I set the pan on the stove and looked through the fridge again. I grabbed eggs and closed the fridge not finding anything else. I wanted some bacon now so I decided to go to the store real quick.

----------------------------------------------
By the time I got to the store and back it was already 7. I went to Jeremy's room to find him still sleeping. I went back into the kitchen and continued to cook. everything was still cold since Jeremy keeps it freezing in here. I started the mix the ingredients with the pancake mix and copped up some strawberries me put them and part of the mix into a different bowl and did the same with the other fruit. with the extra mix I had I just made chocolate chip pancakes when I found the chocolate when I was searching for the bread and toaster. I turned on the fire and sprayed the pan with nonstick oil.

"Oh lord please don't let me burn down my boyfriends house." I whispered under my breathe.

I poured one of each pancake in each of the face imprints and let it cool for a minute on each side before flipping them and taking them off. I started on the bacon and eggs when the last batch of pancakes were done. I made some whole eggs and some scrambled since I don't know how the boys like them and I made the bacon kinda crispy.

I was making toast and taking the eggs off the pan and setting everything up when Jeremy came in.

"Morning sleepy." I smiled to Jeremy when he walked in rubbing his eyes.

"Morning babe." he smiled back. he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in my shoulder while I cooked the rest of the bacon.

"Your making food for us?"

"Yeah I thought that since you and the boys are leaving for tour I would make breakfast for us all and then we can go to the airport."

"Your so sweet." he kissed j neck making me close my eyes and tilt my head as he continued.

"NO PDA THERE ARE CHILDREN AROUND!" Alex said failing his arms around as he came into the kitchen.

"By children do you mean Neil and josh?" Jeremy asked and josh and Neil gasped and put their hand on their chest as if they were offended when they walked in.

"How hurtful jerbear!"

"Hahaha jerbear?" I busted up laughing as I tried not to drop the pan while pouring the bacon onto the plate.

"Shut up westfall."

"All of you shut up and eat." I said as I put the plate of four different kinds of pancake stacks and the bacon and eggs and got a plate of toast and put it all on the table.

"Little bug made us breakfast?!"

"Yes I did I can cook you know."

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah well when you don't have a parent to cook for you and your siblings are never home you tend to learn things on your own," I said going around and hugging and kissing the cheeks of Alex Kevin josh and Neil.

I heard the doorbell ring and I said I got it and sprinted to the door.

"Hey Charlie." I said bringing him into a hug.

"Hey smiles... your In a sweater."

"Yeah I am."

"Only a sweater..." I forgot I was only wearing a sweater from last night but considering the boys already saw me like this I didn't care.

"Yeah I didn't feel like going to get my clothes so I just wore this." he nodded his head slowly and I took his hand and pulled him into the kitchen where the five guys were digging into the food Josh and Jeremy were fighting over a pancake.

"You made food?"

"Yes I did now eat." I said holding my arms out to the food.

"Well alright then." He walked over grabbing a plate and got some food and sat down next to kevin.

"Hey guys I'm going to go get ready at my house I will be back in like 20 minutes." they nodded and I went over to Jeremy and kissed his cheek and left to go to my house. I hurriedly walked over to my place since u wasn't wearing pants and locked my door behind me. i got out my black pierce the veil sweater and some dark grey skinny jeans that had a rip on one of the knees from when i fell running from charlie. i put on my spiked pierce the veil high top sneakers and five different kinds of ptv bracelets. i did my usual makeup but adding some dark red lipstick that would wear off soon since im always licking my lips and biting them.

i saw my black cat phone case so i put it on my phone and grabbed my pierce the veil buttons and pinned them to my purse and headed out the door after brushing my hair.

"im back bitches!" i yelled coming through the door of jeremys house.

"are you ready to go?"

"i am are you guys?"

"yeah we are all packed." we all piled into jeremys car and charlie drove us to the airport.

jeremys car was only a five seater so i had the choice to either sit in between kevins legs up front or lay across josh neil and jeremy in the back.

i decided i would have more room up front so i sat between kevins legs.

"aiden i dont think we have ever been this close." kevin laughed.

"and thats as close as you two will ever get."

"oh calm down babe." my knees were to my chest and i rested my head on kevin's leg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it took about a half an hour to get to the air port. me and charlie helped the boys with their bags. me and charlie went through the check line along witht he boys and met the guys over by the gate. they all had set down their carry ons and we just stared at each other. i started to cry knowing i wouldnt see jeremy for long time.

"im going to fucking miss you." i said with my voice breaking and throwing my arms around jeremys. the guys group hugged us which made me cry even more.

"flight 453 now boarding." the flight attendiant said on the intercom.

"thats us." jeremy sighed. i gave jeremy a long kiss on his lips as the tears fled my eyes. i kissed kevin neil josh and alex's cheeks and hugged the tightly and watched them board the plane.

"dont forget me!" i yelled to them before they went to far.

"we wont we promise!" i heard them all yell at once. i turned to charlie and bawled.

"i know its hard but it will be okay."

"im sorry im getting makeup all over your shirt."

"its okay your hurt their leaving i understand and i dont care i can always wash it." he made me smile. i rushed over to the giant window as did charlie and i held onto him again and watched as the plane took off.