chapter 32- pauliena

i had slept over at jeremys house forgetting i had school the next day. when i woke up it was about 7am.

"oh shit!'' i whisper yelled to my self. jeremy was dead asleep so i just carefully got out of bed and wrote a note saying i loved him and that i had to go to school. i went out of the house and ran to mine. i ran inside my room shutting the door and quickly changing into a once loose now fitted peach short sleeve shirt with a grey slight over sized cartigan and some black jeggings that hugged me in all the right spots. i went to do my makeup and noticed that my stomach was bigger than last night.

"are you fucking kidding?! i didnt want to be this big and noticable already!" i grumbled to my self. i let out a breath of anger and sat down on my stool and did my makeup and hair.

"my hair is finally growing a little more." i had cut my hair to my colar bones during feburary to get ready for the heat in the spring and summer but i dont like that i cut it to short for my liking. i slid on the gold watch my mom gave me for when my dad left us. it was the only thing i had of his. i slid on my other pair of black vans over my same colored socks an grabbed my backpack and phone running out the door.

i sped walked to school and slowed down as i came through the gates. hearing whispers and getting looks from the few people by the gates i self conciously pulled my sweater over my stomach and held it there with my arms, i looked at the floor as i walked and went inside the library. i sat at a table where charlie was.

"hey charlie." i smiled. he didnt look at me.

"listen charlie im sorry about what i told you yesterday i really am sorry i need you your my best friend i cant do this without you."

"you have cassey and a day to remember."

"yeah cassey is my girl best friend and the band are my close friends and jeremy is my boyfriend but YOU are my BEST friend the one who befriended me when i first moved here the one who liked me for me the one who got me through all the bullshit of moving here the one who stuck by my side."

he looked up and his eyes started to water. i stood up from the table and leaned over and hugged him. as i was sitting back down he noticed the whole situation.

"ummmm care to explain?" he said wide eyed

"i was going to tell you that but its pretty obvious and i swear i was smaller last night." i cursed.

"haha soem girls are like that one day you look skinny and its not noticable then the next your bamb! you look pregnant."

"it fucking sucks im already hearing people say 'shes such a slut'."

"dont listen to them smiles they dont know you or how you got pregnant or by whom so they can shove their comments up their ass." i laughed.

"thanks sugar." i winked.

"no problem sweety."

"anyways how far along are you?" he asked as he packed up his things.

"um i dont know probably lke 2 or 3 months." i said looking at my belly.

"wow your showing really early then."

"is that bad?"

"um depends on how you look at it."

"like?"

"well it could mean you will have a big baby or your just going to be that size for your whole term."

"how do you know this?"

"aiden i have 3 older sisters 2 moms and 2newphews and a neice how do you think i know this?"