Chapter 5- they're here

"So how old are you?" Charlie asked me as we took a bite of our sandwiches.

"19." I said with my mouth full. Charlie laughed making laugh and almost spit out my food but I swallowed it before it came out.

"So am I but I think I already told you."
I nodded my head smiling.

"So tell me Charlie are there more kids like us around here?"

"Not many but some there is a group at north but I doubt you will find them they always ditch."

"So I'm going to be a loner then I guess."

"Yeah probably." he joked

"Shut up!" I said joking.

"Neverrrr!"

We laughed and finished our food and then headed out.

"So I thought that house was only a 2 bedrooms?" Charlie questioned me on our way back to my house.

"Yeah but there is a little shed house thing that I'm going to fix up and make as my own little home."

"Oh cool do you need any help?"

"Sure I thought my brother was
Going to help me but by the actions he did today I am mad at him."

"Oh that's who that was I thought he was your boyfriend."

"What?!? No! Ew gross !" I said fake gaging.

"Haha sorry."

"He's gross. but yeah thanks for the offer I could use the help."

"Haha no problem."

"Thanks for hanging out with me today. I would ask you if you wanted to hang out more but looks like my mom is here now..."

"Oh it's fine I will see you later I will come back tomorrow if that's cool with you."

"Yeah of course!" He smiled and he stopped the car and waited for me to get out. I unbuckled my self and kissed his cheek making him and my self blush and then I got out running up to the front door and waving bye one last time.

I let my self lean against the door and smiled to my self with my eyes closed.

"Why you smiling slut?" Skyler said as she walked past me. I frowned and my good mood went to bad.

"Shut up whore." I spat at her and she stopped in her tracks and turned around and slapped me. my head turned and I put my hand to my face. my mom came running in and yelled at skyler for being a bitch and she put her hands on me trying to care for me but I turned my self away and headed to my room still holding my face. I leaned my self against the door and slid down and I heard skyler yell from the kitchen.

"Just face it mom she doesn't love you anymore!."

"I refuse to believe that I know I've made mistakes before but I'm trying!"

"Obviously she doesn't care and frankly neither do I." and I heard her stomp off and then the door slam.

It was only after that when I noticed all the furniture was in the house.
I saw my bed near the closed window and rians bed was near a big opened window. I climbed in my bet and got under the covers and fell asleep.

A.N PICTURE OF SKYLER ON TOP/ SIDE.