Chapter 40- ending

AIDEN P.O.V

"Jenna come on we are going to the park!" I yelled through the house.

"I'm coming!"

Jenna came out wearing a grey over sized t shirt that had a picture of someone I couldn't make out who it was, black skinny jeans, and a blue tank top underneath her shirt and you could see the strap since her shirt was falling off her shoulder. she had a head band around her long dark brown fringe and eye liner winged out and on the bottom it stopped half way.

"I can't believe my baby girl is 14!" I said tearing up.

"Moom not this again." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry it was like it was just yesterday I had you in my belly." I pouted. she smiled and hugged me. Jenna and I had a good relationship and we were like best friends we told each other everything and we did a lot together. I did give her the freedom she wanted but with rules and boundaries that she actually followed. I moved in with Jeremy after we got back from our honey moon and we raised Jenna here. Jeremy came out of our room wearing his grey button up with the sleeves rolled up and some dark blue skinny jeans and some black and white vans. I wore my pierce the veil tank top with some blue skinny jeans and my black vans. yes I'm in my mid to late 20's but I still love bands. Jenna likes the kind of music I love but she doesn't really love one genre all though she likes classical a lot which is weird. she is a freshman in high school and she has two best friends named Marla and Sophie and they are in dance together and drama I believe.

"Is Marla and Sophie coming along?" Jeremy asked Jenna as we were making our way to the car with the Picnic basket and everything we bring to the park.

"Yeah can we pick them up?"

" why can't they ever get dropped off?"

"We are already getting in the car why can't we just get them?" Jeremy looked at Jenna with a blank expression and I started to laugh,

"She's right babe." he just got in the car with out saying a word. I got in and kissed his cheek and he smiled. Jenna was in the back on her phone and smiled.

"Who you textin?"

"Oh just Cameron."

"Who's Cameron?!" Jeremy said over protectively.

"My friend from school." she looked in the mirror at my face and I winked. Cameron is this guy Jenna has a crush on and I can tell he likes her back but neither of them have said anything.

"So baby how's the new album coming?"

"It's going great me and the guys are suppose to go on tour again soon."

"But dad your always going on tour."

"I'm sorry baby it's my job." we pulled up to Marla's house and out came her and sophie. they got in the car and started to laugh with Jenna.

We got to the park and picked a spot under a tree near the lake. Jeremy and I sat on the blanket while the girls walked around feeding the ducks. I turned my phone to Jeremy and he awed as I smiled. it was a picture of when Jenna was 6 years old.

"She looks so much like you." he said staring at the picture.

"Remember when your mom made that bunny hat for her and made her wear it with the green onesie?"

"Yes it was after her first birthday, it's still my home screen."

"After all these years you never changed it?"

"Nope." he smiled popping the p. I shook my head and the girls came running over sitting on the blanket and started to dig into the food. we ate and talked and the girls went and played frisbee. Jeremy wrapped her arm around my shoulder making me lean I to him.

After all the bullshit in my life I finally got my happy ending. I moved to Ocala, met my Heros, made two wonderful best friends and made more great friends, finished high school and took collage online, had a beautiful daughter,married the love of my life, and I'm living on my own with my family. I'm finally happy and I can't thank god enough for all the miracles he has done for me.

Who would have known that the love of my life would have been The Boy Next Door..

A.N IM SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK THERE IS A PICTURE OF HOW PAIGE LOOKS AT AGES 1,6, AND 14. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY BOOK I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU 😘