Chapter 23- im leaving

JEREMY P.O.V

I had gotten a call from our manager saying we have to leave to go on a tour now since we only had a little break.

"Guys I don't know how I'm going to tell her."

"Your going to have to sooner or later." Neil said pointing out the obvious.

"Should I do it now or wait?"

"Now." They all said at once. I sighed and walked back into the garage while the guys stayed inside.

"I brought the gun from out end table, your blood was strew across the walls they'll find you on your bathroom floor when I'm done." I heard aidens beautiful voice sing as she played the guitar to you should have killed me when you had the chance.

"Uh aid.." she stopped when she heard my voice.

"Yeah what's up?"

"I have to tell you something.." I scratched the back of my neck not wanting to look her in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"The guys and I have to go back on tour."

"How long will you be gone?" This time she was the one avoiding eye contact.

"A while."

"Let me guess it's in another country."

"How did you know?"

"Because you guys always your in different countries."

"Oh yeah I mean we will be back in March and April for self help and another concert but that's in Arizona and California.."

"It's fine babe I want you to save another kids life like you did mine. what's important is that you do the thing you love and save peoples lives while doing it." she got up set the guitar down and hugged me. I put my hand on her head and my other on her back.

"I'm sorry I have to leave especially when I just got you back."

"It's fine I mean your in a band my favorite one need I remind you." she smiled and laughed against my chest.

"I think it's funny how you have to bend over slightly to put your head on my chest." I laughed.

"It's not my fault we are the same height."

"I know but I think your getting taller than me."

"Shut up don't even joke about that! You know I'm scared of getting taller!" I just laughed at her and brought her into a kiss.

"So when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow."

"Oh."

"How about you spend the night with me and you can come with us to the airport and bring Charlie to." she smiled and nodded her head. she walked off and pulled out her phone texting Charlie I'm assuming.

AIDEN P.O.V

So Jeremy and the boys are going on tour again and I'm sad but happy. I'm sad their leaving but happy because they can bring joy into others lives and get back to doing the thing they love most. I texted Charlie telling him to come over Jeremy's early in the morning like around 6am so he can drive me and the boys to the airport and we can just take Jeremy's car back to his house.

I walked around the kitchen sad until Neil walked in and I put on a smile for him.

"What's up derpy?" I gave him the nickname derpy because in a lot of photos his makes a derp face.

"I just have mixed emotions right now."

"Why?" I say up on the counter.

"Well I'm devastated that we have to go back on tour yet I'm happy because we get to go to another country again and play music."