Chapter 8- the fair

ONE WEEK LATER..
I woke up at 11am an I started to check hungry so I went and made my self something small to eat then I checked my room and rian wasn't in there. I then checked skylers and my moms room and still no one. I cleaned up the living room where I slept last night because rian locked me out of our room. I figured that I go and see how much work Charlie and I would have to do on the little house shed thing. so k walked out of the house and was walking towards the little shed when o heard someone yell my name.

"Aiden!" I turned around and saw skyler. I stood there with my arms crossed and started to feel annoyed.

"What do you want skyler?" I spat at her.

"I-I uh wanted to to take you to get some food."

"No thanks I'm not hungry."

"You got to be you haven't been home really and I haven't seen you eat at all."

"Well maybe you would have seen me eat earlier if you or anyone else in the house was actually home!"

"We've all been busy."

"Doing what?"

"Finding jobs."

"Mom already got a job out here before we even moved."

"Then maybe she is working."

"No cause her boss gave her time off to get settled and put me in school"

"Shit your still in school!" She face palmed her self.

"No shit dumb ass." I started walking away when she caught up to me and grabbed my arm making me stop.

"Aiden please hear me out."

"Hear you out?! After you put me down, made fun of me , bashed my favorite band , and smacked me calling me a bitch a whore and a dumb shit?! I don't want to 'hear you out'!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry!" She said crying

"Why the fuck are you crying?! Because I'm telling you how it is?!"

"I'm sorry for being a bitch I don't want you to hate me."

"Well it's a little to fucking late for that!" I screamed and she started to let her tears fall. I walked off our yard and down the street. I was thinking if I should go to Jeremy but I don't want to bother him... I decided I needed to talk to someone who I feel I can trust and someone I have looked up to for a long time now.

I walked up to the door step and I hesitantly knocked softly, I waited for a minute before thinking that no one could have heard that so I knocked again harder this time. a minute later Jeremy opened the door rubbing his eyes and yawning. he was wearing a white crew neck t-shirt and a pair of green teenage mutant ninja turtles pajama pants.

"Oh I'm sorry to wake you up I will go to Charlie I don't want to bother you." I was starting to walk away when Jeremy softly grabbed my wrist. I looked back with more tears streaming down my face. when he saw the tears he looked more awake. he pulled me inside and we sat on the same couch in the living room.

"Aiden what's wrong?" He said with worry in his voice.

"I'm surprised you didn't hear but me and my sister got into a fight..again."

"What about?"

"No one ever being home her and my mom and brother always putting me down bashing my favorite bands and making me feel worthless and that I don't belong anywhere you know the usual." Jeremy pulled me to his chest and wrapped his as around me rubbing my back as he hugged me. I put my arms around him and when he said everything would be okay I just cried even more. it was only then I realized I didn't have any makeup on.