Henri Friedan

(Soulmark AU where a mark shows on your wrists when you turn 18 and when you meet your soulmate it will glow with your favorite color)

Luxembourg

Mistaken Identity

In the quaint and charming town of Lucilinburhuc, nestled amidst rolling hills and lush forests, a unique phenomenon awaited all who turned eighteen. It was a place where fate and love intertwined in the most magical of ways.

On the morning of their eighteenth birthdays, the townsfolk awoke to find a mysterious mark etched upon their wrists.

This mark, known as the Soulmark, held a secret: when they met their soulmate, it would begin to glow in their favorite color.

Among the residents of Lucilinburhuc was a young man named Henri Friedan, the vassal lord's son. Henri had eagerly anticipated this day for years, and as he awoke on his eighteenth birthday, he eagerly checked his wrist.

To his surprise and excitement, the mark had appeared, a blank canvas awaiting the touch of destiny. His favorite color, a deep shade of azure, was ready to burst forth in a brilliant glow when he finally met his soulmate.

Down the cobbled streets of the town, there walked another young soul who had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday. Y/n, an orphan of unknown origin, possessed a heart as enigmatic as her past. 

Her arrival in Lucilinburhuc had been shrouded in mystery, and she had always felt like an outsider. As she gazed at her wrist, her favorite color, a rich and warm shade of emerald green, painted itself upon her skin

.However, Y/n's heart was heavy. She knew that her favorite color didn't match with anyone in the town. And so, with a sense of sadness tugging at her, she wandered along the winding road that led out of the town, her steps weighed down by the knowledge that her soulmate was not here.

As Y/n ambled along, she noticed a colorful tent at the side of the road. A fortune teller's tent, with a sign that read "Madame Seraphina's Mystical Revelations." She decided to seek guidance from the mysterious fortune teller, hoping for answers about her true origin.

Inside the dimly lit tent, the witch known as Madame Seraphina peered into a crystal ball, her piercing gaze locking onto Y/n's soulmark. With an eerie smile, she revealed the hidden truth that Y/n had longed to uncover. "Your soulmark," she whispered, "it is not just a mark of love but a revelation of your true origin. You, my dear, are the daughter of a princess from the fallen kingdom, a royal heir."

Stunned by this revelation, Y/n's heart raced with curiosity. The fallen kingdom was a tale of legend and sorrow, and she knew she had to learn more about her heritage. And perhaps, along the way, she might finally encounter the one whose heart bore the same vibrant emerald green as her own.

As fate would have it, Y/n's journey into the unknown led her to cross paths with Henri Friedan. Unbeknownst to them, they were each other's soulmates, bound by destiny, yet separated by secrets. Henri had embarked on a quest of his own, searching for someone whose soulmark would radiate the same azure that adorned his wrist.

As they journeyed through the vast and wondrous world beyond Lucilinburhuc, Y/n and Henri formed an unlikely companionship, each carrying their own burdens of untold stories and hidden identities. 

Little did they know that their intertwined destinies would reveal not only the mysteries of their past but also the depths of their love, as the colors of their soulmarks prepared to illuminate their lives in the most enchanting way possible.

To be Continued.

A/N: I like how this looks like a story plot... But still, I would love to come back and elaborate this story's detail. For now, I would like to enjoy this kind of mystery. Thanks for reading!!! See you next chapter!

~Hala, bitin~