Jett Kirkland

The wild ones

A/N: Just to warn you guys, I don't know sports. I'm kinda, ya know... Loser when it comes to sports and my reference is just about all the memories I had since I was kid when watching sports and I CAN'T watch (tho I want to since free!,  haikyuu; and the only anime sports I had watch is Yuri on iceand figure skating is rare in any school PE class.) sports anime for so many reason I hate to have. So I wouldn't be elaborating the sport much. And its probably lame to warn you, but meh! xD

All your life, you didn't do sports. Because you have an asthma and a little fragile to do sports, not suited to even play a childish tag. But nonetheless, you wish you were grateful to not be able to participate in all those skipped sports festival since you were a kid. Cause now that you're a highschool student, and your health can manage a 100 meter run and you can play one or two ball sports, you're not excused to attend gym class.

Looking around the gym, you saw all of your fellow classmates and another class chatting and getting to know each other. While you just stood there looking like you don't want to be in there, which is true.

But you can't escape since your mom stated, "So you can move that little petit body of yours instead of lazing around watching, reading and writing stuffs in the internet."

Okay then, you might as well try and get a move with it. Letting yourself physically hurt now and then is much better than be always mentally scarred everyday in everything you are doing on your computer. (You antisocial brat x'D)

As you walked towards your classmates, you suddenly bumped into someone running and didn't even stop to see if you're okay but good thing there was someone behind you and with fast reflex the person managed to save you from falling down. Based on how they managed to stood their ground, means this saviour of yours is a guy. Looking up at his face, you were mesmerized.

Well you didn't know that going to gym class for the first time is all exhausting and tiring. Because this guy who saved you, just said the words imprinted at your back.

"Well, there goes the wild ones." And sighed as he looked towards the guy who bumped into you that was actually chasing a little boy.

"You're my soulmate?!"

Fin
A/N: Lame, I'm sorry if the end is lame, I tried but my nonexisting love life is so dull, I can't find romance on my body. But still I hope you still enjoy this!! 😀😀😀😂😂😂