Vladimir Popescu

Just one bite please?

A/N: This will have a lot of dialogue than what I always do...

In your world, there's this thing they called "Alphas" , "Omegas" and "Betas".

Alphas are the one who is in control in a relationship.

Omegas are the submissive one, like the "girl" in the relationship.

Betas are in between. Either they go for an Alpha and be the submissive one, be with an Omega and be the 'alpha' or sometimes they prefer to be alone.

But all in all, they aren't based on their gender, and that's a good thing for sure.

But how will you know whether both persons know who'll they be compatible with? Well, by taking a bite.

Like literally taking a bite. Like a vampire.
And that's what I am talking about.

You and your friend, Vladimir had known each other since forever and today he's trying to take a bite from you, which you profusely refusing.

"No, I don't wanna!" You said shielding your neck with your hands as he pouts and tries to grab ahold of you.

"Why?! I just wanna know whether your mine or not. If yes, then I'm so happy and I love you!! But if not, then I'll be sad but will still love you! Come on, just a bite please?" He pleaded as he snapped his fingers and whined when you evaded his attempt at capturing you.

"No, I taste funny I haven't bath for awhile now." You complained blushing.

"It's okay, much better. So I can taste your natural taste and scent." (This is sexy!)

"Woah, creepy there buddy! Creepy there!" You gave a loud shriek when he suddenly caught you off guard and trapped you on his arms. You squirmed and tried to escaped but he only just tightened his hold on you. Making you more panicky.

"No!! Don't Vlad!!" You loudly cried. When he suddenly drooped his head down your shoulder, making you stop moving.

"Is it really bad? You can't love me like I do to you? Why?" He said he's voice sad.

"N-no..." You tried to say but he continued.

"Why can't you love me? We know each other and you know I'll love you forever and I-"

"YOU'LL TASTE NOTHING!" You suddenly shouted which made him froze.

"W-why? D-did someone t-tasted you a-already?" He asked his voice cracking as he looked at you in horror.

A person who has no taste or scent when you bite them, means they already bit someone or had been bitten by someone.

"Th-that can't be! I-i'm always with you? H-how?" He paced around the room trying to find the time and place he left your side long enough to let someone bit you.

"No one bit me..." He stop his pacing and looked at you weirdly.

"I'm the one who took a bite..." You admit as your face reddened. He didn't know whether its because of shame or embarrassment.

"Who?" He asked, his voice strained and lazed with bitterness.

Wincing at how stupid you confessed, you coughed and looked at him.

You giggled.

Which made him looked at you.

"Why are you laughing? I'm heart broken here?! I just got dumped by my best friend and I don't whether we can still be friends in a normal way, knowing I still have feelings for her. And she's laughing at me?" He yelled at you as he cried on his knees. You walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Hey..."

"Look what you did?! You made your best friend cry... Are you sorry??" He said between sobs.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I won't let you bit me. I'm sorry that I laughed at you. I'm sorry I made my best friend cry. And I'm very sorry because I bit you without your permission, you big crybaby alpha."

Fin

A/N: Again, I'm so sorry!