Flavio Vargas

Two can Tango

Flavio Vargas, in the seedy underbelly of the criminal world, was a master poison maker. Despite his deadly expertise, he had an unusual quirk that had earned him a reputation as one of the quirkiest and deadliest fugitives out there. He acted like a diva, his every gesture filled with girlish flair. His penchant for lace and frills, his obsession with beauty products, and his dramatic way of speaking made him stand out like a sore thumb in the world of crime.

On the other hand, there was Y/N, a master of disguises who was known for their boyish demeanor and their ability to blend seamlessly into any environment. Y/N could change their appearance and personality at will, becoming whoever they needed to be to accomplish their criminal endeavors.

The two had crossed paths numerous times in their criminal careers, each time leaving a trail of annoyance and exasperation in their wake. They couldn't stand each other, and their encounters often ended in heated arguments and barely averted disasters.

One fateful evening, Flavio and Y/N found themselves lured into a trap set by Flavio's cunning brother, Luciano Vargas. Luciano had orchestrated an elaborate scheme to bring the two fugitives together, leaving them in a precarious situation that was meant to either get them killed or arrested. As they tried to escape the trap, another rival criminal group inadvertently intervened, resulting in a chaotic brawl that left them both battered and bruised.

With no other options, Flavio and Y/N decided to put their differences aside and join forces to hide from their pursuers. They found a remote safehouse deep in the woods, nursing their wounds and plotting their revenge against Luciano.

As days turned into weeks, the initial hostility between Flavio and Y/N began to soften. They discovered that beneath their tough exteriors, they had more in common than they'd ever imagined. Late nights by the fire turned into conversations filled with laughter and shared stories, and they secretly found solace in each other's company.

One evening, as they sat by the flickering firelight, their defenses finally crumbled. With vulnerability in their eyes, they confessed their growing attraction to one another. Their voices trembled as they admitted their feelings, and it was in that moment that they noticed something extraordinary. Their soulmarks, hidden from the world, were the same shade as their eyes – a deep, mesmerizing hue that matched the color of their hearts.

Their confession was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Luciano and his gang, who had tracked them down to the safehouse. Flavio and Y/N stood together, ready to face whatever fate awaited them. But to their surprise, Luciano wasn't there to capture them. Instead, he revealed that the entire trap had been set up to force them to confront their feelings for each other.Luciano smirked and said, "You two are impossible, but I knew you were meant to be. It was the only way to get you to admit it."

Flavio and Y/N exchanged incredulous glances before bursting into laughter. In the end, their dark romance had an unexpected twist – it was orchestrated by a mischievous older brother who wanted nothing more than to see them together, soulmates or not. And as they embraced in the midst of chaos, they knew that their love was worth any risk, even in a world as treacherous as the one they inhabited.

Fin

A/N: I like this one, see you next chapter!!!

~Nagbabalik~