Fabian Łukasiewicz

Character Description: 2P! Poland lacks the quirkiness and cheer of his counterpart, as well as the general mannerisms. He is gener lly reasonable, down to earth and pessimistic. Another interpretation is that he has acute anxiety disorder, and rarely goes outside as he is a compulsive worrier.

Update: A/N: Since it's my birthday and I've received a lot of gifts and love today... Here's my birthday present for you all!!! Enjoy 🥰🥰

Food A Restaurant

Fabian looked at the book in his hands and sighed for the hundredth time.

He walked over to the window and gazed at his reflection sadly. He had always loved (Y/N)'s Cuisines, with its charming, curious recipes. It was a place that gave him this feeling of loneliness and sorrow.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of (Y/N) . (Y/n) was an adorable and lively person with a fragile heart and nimble fingers that creates wonderful dishes that made him remember the first savory taste of her handmade food.

Fabian gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He lacks the quirkiness (y/n) has, down to earth and a worrier with an average look you'll not even dare give a second glance. His friends saw him as a misty, mangled monster. Once, he had even made a baby cry just because he was in the area. It's like he's a monster incarnate.

But not even a monster incarnate, was prepared for what (Y/n) had in store today.

The sun shone like chatting kittens, making Fabian fuzzy.

As Fabian stepped outside and glance nervously from both sides, giving a sigh of relief for there are no babies in sight, then he saw (y/n) came closer, he could see the delight that glisten in her eye.

Finally, (Y/n) reached him and gazed at him with the affection as if he was the most precious little thing in the entire world. And it makes him feel a little better.

You said, in a merry tone "It's still funny whenever you do that."

Fabian looked confused and ask, "What's funny?"

You gave a giggle and clasped both his hand, even if you felt the small tremble you ignore and gave him a big grin.

"You. You always made a face like someone stole something you love whenever I go out to work at the shop."

Fabian blushed, he avoided your gaze as you looked up at him while still holding each other's hand "(Y/n), what if something happens to you?" he questioned.

"But the store's just in front of the house?" You argued, a bit bewildered.

"Still..." He looked down and gently dropped his hands on his side, looking dejected.

Then you remembered. The reason he has this fear.

You gave a small sigh and gently cupped his face and stared him at the eyes.

"I love you, Fabian. And nothing will change that." He shook his head sadly.

"You don't know that, what if you saw someone better? Or maybe yet, what if you saw—" he hadn't finished his words as you kissed him.

You feel his arms immediately wrapped around you and relaxed.

A moment later, you released him and stare at him again. "So? Have anymore doubts?"

"But—"

"No buts. I promise you that you'll be the only one I'll ever love. And you can count on that. Do you understand?" He didn't replied for a second but then gave you a smile, a small yet happy smile and you wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Yes. I love you." You gave him a smile and hug him, burying your face against his chest as he gently stroke your hair.

"I love you too."

As you closed your eyes contentedly, thoughts linger on his mind, words that didn't reach your ears...

'I won't let you go...'

'You promise me that we will be together forever...'

'Even if we don't bare the same symbol that marks who your soulmate will be, we'll still going to be together...'

'Even in death...'

Fin

A/N: HI! I'M BACK!! And I'm not gonna lie but I missed brainstorming and torturing myself for more stories to come up with. But yeah... I'm so happy to finally made a time and do some stories I neglected for like a lot of months and I'm sorry for those who have been waiting for an update for like how many years?! 🤣 Kidding aside, thank you all for still reading and putting this book on your reading list!! I really appreciate that and super duper sorry for those request you all have been given me, via comments and DM/PM. I'm doing my best to come up with how it works especially the first ones, they're all so wonderful and I want to do my best to make sure I meet your expectations of a great and wonderful story, because your request are highly good and I don't want to waste your ideas. So I hope for your understanding. 😁 Oh and I'll try to make a lot of updates this week and I'm planning to make atleast 3-5 chaps on this and to some of my ongoing stories like OPM. If you like Saitama, would you like to read my other story?? 🥺 Thank you guys for still reading my books hope to see you again soon!!

Magsuot ng Facemask∆