Matt Williams

A/N at the end of the story! Enjoy~

Triplets in the store

You sighed as you looked around the place. This time of hour, in your shift as a cashier in a stop store, not many costumer comes by. Sometimes it made you a bit relief when you don't have to see the place crowded and noisy but when times like this that the store was so quiet, you miss all the noise.

Yawning, you looked back at your other friend who is cleaning the floor. And seeing the store devoid of any costumer. You helped your coworker, as he gave you a smile of gratitude.

You decided to organize the products the costumers shove in places they're not intended to be when they're on a rush. Shaking your head as you think how irresponsible of those people. Making other's work harder. So with new energy and to also escape boredom you diligently put them all in order.

When you heard the sound of the door opening, stood up from your place at the floor. And hearing your coworker greeted them as they walk in. Dusting off imaginary dusts as you stationed yourself at the counter to wait for your costumers. Seeing that your costumers headed towards the drinks section.

While you wait, you decided to wipe your counter of any dust left. When your soulmate necklace slipped out your uniform. Making its half golden heart glint from the light reflecting it.

Smiling from how beautiful it look, you decided to let it stay in its place. When three blond hair guys came in front of you.

The first was a little boy with long curly blond hair and one string of curly hair in front of his framed violet eyes who's holding three lollipops. Placing it at the counter. You gave him a smile as you looked at the other guy, a teen. He's appearance was similar to the small boy, but he look handsome than cute. He gently placed two can of soda and a chocolate bar. Giving you a charming smile as he moved away a bit to give the much taller man a space to place the bag of chips and two box of milk and three bottle of water. You swiftly but gently punch out their orders and receive their payment.

When you suddenly saw a glimpse of your necklace lit up, but ignoring it as only the light. You proceed to bag their orders. When you heard a small gasp, a chuckle and a huge intake of breath from your costumers you immediately look up.

Seeing the man who paid you. He had the similar color and length of hair from the other two. Shared the one stubborn curl of hair in front of his face. But he doesn't have the glasses that frame his blue violet eyes.

"What is it, sir? Is anything alright?" You asked confused as you looked at the three brothers, assuming they are since they resemble each other.

When you looked at the teen since the tall guy didn't utter a word. Instead of talking to you, the teen motioned you to look at your chest, specifically your necklace.

The half heart was whole and glowing.

"You're his soulmate!" The little boy giggle as he point towards the taller man, who was now sporting different shades of red on his face.

You now actually saw the glowing necklace on his chest. Visible inside the man's checkered shirt.

"Hi." He said. Making you smile. Well, being bored for half your shift is worth it.

Fin

A/N: I apologize for a lame ending. But I still hope you enjoy it. And by the way... I thank you all so much for reading this because I just discover that this book was #500+ on the category of RANDOM on Wattpad!! I'm so happy AND I hope that it would go up! I'm terribly happy I could eat a lot of cheeseburgers now!! Thank you so much for all of my readers!!! Keep reading and spread more love~