Wang Xiao

A/N: I hope that this would also made you guys not angry with me. For not updating for so long...

You are my Sunshine, so stay with me

"Don't leave me. Please?"

That was what you said to your childhood friend when he had told you that they'll be moving to a far away place you can't go.

But he just gave you a tight hug and pushed you gently away from him. Wiping away your tears he gave you his one last smile and kissed your forehead.

It took months to stop you from being so heart broken from your best friend's departure and when a year passed, slowly you moved on.

Having new friends to play with made you forget that a friend you loved so much, left. And as you totally moved on from the child who missed her childhood friend dearly, is the day your soulmate tattoo and worst enemy tattoo appeared from your wrist.

What shocked you the most is that your soulmate and enemy is/have the same name.

'Xiao'

You hoped and prayed that whatever happens with you and your supposed enemy and soulmate are the same person you'll accept them no matter what. But if its not, all the more grateful you are.

~~~

You then didn't bother it anymore, thinking its only just the name is the same.

But when a new family moved in on your neighborhood, beside your house. It never occur to you it was your worst enemy.

You just felt angry at him. The first time you saw him after your mom knocked on the neighbor's door and saw familiarity from him you didn't understand that it just kicked in to yourself that you hated this Chinese man with a passion.

But when fate had plans for you, you became friends with his younger brother, Kuro. Making it more less easy to avoid him. Who in turn, was happy to always be in your presence. Kept on having a one sided conversation with you.

But when you had enough, you remember the name that was imprinted on your left arm, Xiao, his name. Your enemy's name.

So when you had the chance, you showed it to him.

"Your my worst enemy," you said angrily shoving up your left arm.

"Yes I am." He nodded towards you with a half smile.

"Then-" You were cut off, when he suddenly invaded your space and firmly but gently took a hold of your right arm then trace your soulmate's name, the same name from your left arm.

"I'm also this..." He said as your eyes widened.

"No." You shoved him away as you stared at him with hurt and shock.

"Yes..." He said and rolled up his sleeves to show your name on both his arms. Making you looked down your arms with accusing eyes.

"I'm sorry, I left." That made you looked up to him, confused.

"I'm your childhood friend... Remember?" That's when you remember , again, that your childhood friend was also named Xiao.

"I left cause, your name was my worst enemy. And I thought I should leave you since I'll hate you no matter what. So I left. But as my soulmate tattoo showed and it was your name that is written I didn't know what will I'll do. So I waited. And here I am." You stared at him shocked as tears began to gather on your eyes. He moved towards you to try and wipe away the tears but you backed away.

"You left me... How can I trust you not to break my heart?" And with that you ran away.

"Don't leave me, my sunshine. Please come back, aru."

Fin

A/N: I cried. 😢😭
I hoped this made you all not angry to me for not updating. Thanks to all!!

P.S. Part 2 anyone?