Ivan Braginsky

A Heart's song

'Cooler than the snow, Warmer than the summer sun. Two different souls.'

A heart song, is a song in your heart that describes you and your soulmate. Both of you shared that heart song, only the two of you can hear. And that's why its so special.

When you're feeling sad and alone, you tend to play your heart song just to make you relax. Well, you did find comfort with your own voice singing the song but the thing that made you really relax is the images the heart sing throw on you mind's eyes.

Every time you listened to your own voice singing the heart song, images of what describes your soulmate always come rushing your mind.

A pink scarf and a sunflower in the field of snow. Two charming violet orbs gazing in the distance. That's what you'll always saw when playing your heart song.

Those images show that your soulmate is in fact living in a snowy world while you live on a warm sunny country. And that he adored sunny days as much as you adored snowy days. Funny how you yearn something completely the opposite you live in the day you were born.

Well, at least you're not the only one who thinks differently. Thankfully, your soulmate also fancied something he don't have. That's why, she wondered. When he was playing his heart song what images did  he see?

Sadly, it would take some time when you'll see your soulmate. Since you lived in a country where snowy weather is rare. And you're only on your highschool.

'Cooler than the snow, warmer than the summer sun. Two different souls.'

Well, maybe not.

You smiled as the masculine voice sang your heart song in sync with your voice.

Grinning madly as the soft voice got louder and then stop.

You looked up to see platinum hair, soft violet eyes and a pink scarf wrapped snuggly around his neck.

"Hi!"

"Privet, sunflower."

Fin

A/N: Privet is the Russian word for Hello. And I literally learned that from Dora the Explorer. Yes, From Dora and Boots. Can't blame me, cause every time I tried googling Russian words, all I get is their righting, which I totally like can't read. So I just gave up. Then suddenly my dear lovely younger siblings decided to watch Dora and I was "What, why?" And they were like "Why? Got a problem?" And they watch Dora save 'friendship day' by travelling around the world (but only a few) and basically greeting a lot of people in their own different languages. Dora was like, "They say Privet in Russia to say Hi" and I was like "Oh my Gosh!! I so love you guys for watching Dora!! Now I know how to say Hi in Russia". Well that's my rant for now. If I offended someone I do apologize, I didn't mean to offend you guys. I'm truly sorry! Enjoy!!

Kamusta