Kuro Honda

A/N: At first I like him because I saw a fanart of 2p!Japan (1st time) and he still looks the same but you know its not exactly the same, so yeah. But when I tried to read some 2p!Japan stories (so I can find some reference and made some stories about him, for me to read. For mine only... Just because.) I was shocked that they describe kuro as a perverted guy (well, its obvious since 1p!Japan IS a closet pervert or something) and had his whole body tattooed (like totally call it canvas) with stuffs they didn't mention. So since then I hated his 2p!... I know that's a bit bad or something but as I tried another 2p! Character to fangirl over, I saw some stray 2p!Japan fanfics and on it, they had him describe exactly the way some fanart drawn. so, that means I can make some one shot about him without those tattoos. Oh!! Sorry I forgot to mention that I don't have anything against people with tattoos all over their body, I'm quite amazed about those actually on REAL people, but when to those fictional characters, I just want them with smooth 6 or 8 pack abs to gaze upon... 😍😍😍 Well this A/N is long and maybe some of you already skipped, but I just want to share and inform and hope none will get mad at my rants. Sorry to interrupt your reading... Please proceed~

A place in my heart

You yawned as you sat down the end of the bus going home from a small trip you made to your grandparents house.

You thought you'll get home early from your visit, but as you looked out the bus window seeing the sun setting down, releasing a troubled sigh.

So much for thinking.

You decided to rest your eyes for a little while as you listen to your iPod playing classical music, which is not your kind of music; you much prefer rock or RnBs but since you don't have you'll just have to deal with it.

When the bus came to a screeching stop, making you open your eyes and quickly stood up from your seat to look in front of the bus to see a man standing in the middle of the road making the bus stop, he was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with blue jeans with chains hanging from its pocket, he look like a punk. When it did the guy then immediately got in a gave the driver a rush apology. As the man looked down on his wrist in panic.

You sat down knowing you're not on danger anymore. You were about to close your eyes again when you subconsciously looked down your soulmate watch, which made your eyes widen.

'00:00:00:00'

The same time the guy earlier made contact with your shoulders.

"Hi there, Missy~" the guy gave a small salute towards you and looked you up and down then gave you a devious smirk as he sat down beside you. His hair share the same color of his eyes. Black as the night and he look gorgeous with it.

And two identical watch came off unnoticed on the two individual's wrist, marking the meeting of two fated people.

Fin

Bumpy!! I was making this while on a trip to a beach. Got tanned, (which I didn't plan to, thank you very much Sun!) And got a lot of seashells and corals as souvenirs. Yey!!