51. Falling for her, Again.

Start from the beginning

But Sameer's words left me stunned. He said with so much convincingly that I thought for a second that he was saying the truth but after the look of hate he gave me when he saw me before looking away broke my heart.

"Now come on, let's go to your grandparents. They are waiting for you" sameer said getting out of the bed. Inaaya saw me and smile.

"Daddy, can mama also come with us?" Inaaya asked. Sameer suddenly look tensed.

"Inu, uh...you...your mama...."

"I can't come beta, I want to go to my flat to bring some nessecesry stuff. You want me to stay with you here na? So I need clothes and my other nessecesry things" I said going toward them.

"Okay, but uhm..." She was saying something but stopped looking at her father and then me.

"What?" I and sameer asked at the same time.

"Daddy please go with mama to her home and bring everything here," Inaaya demanded.

"No baby, I can do it..." She cut me off.

"No mama, what if you won't come?" Suddenly, she asked. My heart sank, still seeing the fear in her innocent eyes.

"Daddy please go with mama and bring her with you. Please please please" she began pleading. Sameer clenched his jaw tightly. "Daddy please"

"Stop it inaaya!" In frustration, sameer raise his voice making both of us flinched.

"Sameer" I called him only to receive a heart-wrenching hateful glare. Inaaya moves back in fear her eyes welled up making his eyes flicker toward her and suddenly guilt appeared.

"Sorry baby, I... I was just in a bad mood" he apologized pulling her closer. Inaaya just comes out of the hospital it was not good for her to be scolded from her father.

Sameer kissed her head and hugged her "I will go with your mama and will bring her stuff with her" he said. Caressing her hair. Inaaya move back and kissed his cheeks.

"Your the best daddy in the world and your only my daddy!" She exclaimed causing sameer to smile widely.

Indeed he is the best father.

I thought with a small smile on my face. I brush the thought of asking anything about what Amsha told me for now. He was not in the mood and will lash on me if it was a lie which I surely knew was a lie.

I hope so.

********

"Inu, baby listen to me," Sameer turn toward inaaya. We were currently sitting in the car in front of his parents' house. I was sitting on the passenger seat while inaaya was on my lap.

"Yess daddy" she gives her attention to her father.

"Uh..." He glanced at me before speaking looking at inaaya "you will not tell your grandparents about your mama. They don't have to know about your mama" he state. Inaaya frown and look at me.

"But why daddy? I was too excited to tell dadu dadi that I have a mama and I don't need Amsha aunty as my mother then why you don't want me to tell them?" she asked confusingly. Sameer sigh and ran his hand on his hair and face. A frustrated look came across his face.

"Inaaya, I don't want this because I want to surprise them when they will come to our house. And we will let them meet your mama" he said patiently to inaaya first sentence and gritted his last sentence looking at me with venom. I gulped understanding clearly that his parents didn't want me to see and neither he wants another drama right now.

"Yes baby, your daddy is right. We will surprise them when they will visit our home" I said smiling trying to end this discussion considering sameer sore mood.