Chapter Fourteen: Happy Christmas

hello yall, so i kinda uh messed up on the last chapter LOOLLL it was supposed to be christmas last chapter, and i accidentally forgot it was and continued the rest of the chapter normally, and draco and elaine were supposed to give each other presents LMAOO im so sorry, anyways can y'all just pretend today is christmas? and yesterday was christmas eve? yeah thanks LOLLL sorry for the stupid error. anyways, enjoy ;)

Chapter Fourteen: Christmas

Elaine readjusted herself on the cold christmas morning, twirling back in forth in the bed of the cold walls of the home of the Malfoys. She twisted and turned until she couldn't sleep. After a while, she let her feet touch the cold floor and she started gathering her clothes while looking at the clock to start her day, 8:54.

She grabbed a pair black jeans, and put on a t-shirt that was a bit big on her. She brushed through her dark locks while looking at herself in the mirror. She did very light makeup and a bit eyeliner since it was christmas.

She was about to look at her appearance twice when she heard a knock. "It's Draco" she heard a voice said. "Come in" Elaine said readjusting her hair.

"Morning Dumbass" Draco said with a smirk. "Woah such a romantic gesture" Elaine said sarcastically. "Oh i'm sorry for my rude behavior" Draco said clearing his throat. "Good morning to the most beautiful being ever" He said.

"That's a bit better" Elaine said finally taking a last look in the mirror. "So whats on the schedule for today?" Elaine said with a smile.

"Well mum is having a Christmas ball tonight, and we're gonna have to go to that. by the way, happy christmas, but the party starts at 8 so we have the rest of the day to do what we want" Draco said.

"Maybe we can go to Diagonal alley and get some stuff? i might as well get myself a dress for tonight. And Happy Christmas as well" Elaine said looking at him.

"Sound good" Draco said. "Okey i'll be down in 5" Elaine said to him. He turned away and walked out of the room.

Elaine heard a little knock at the window, and she turned her hair to be met with an owl. She opened the big window and let the owl in. She grabbed the letter and gave it a treat for its way here.

She carefully opened the letter and examined it.

Dear, Elaine

i wanted to apologize for Harry's behavior yesterday. I don't believe he should have gone on things like that. I guess it has to do with your dad and all. I knew since the beginning you had no bad intentions. Fred and George think so too. They say they can't wait till you come back. And i cant either. I got you a present by the way!

with kindness, Ron (and Fred and George)

Elaine lightly chucked at the warm hearted letter. She placed it on the nightstand before putting her coat on and meeting Draco downstairs.

"Merlin what took you so long?" Draco said rolling his eyes. "Just a quick letter from someone" Elaine said. "Who?" Draco asked curiously. "None of your business" Elaine said with a smile.

Draco rolled his eyes one more time and let Elaine take his arm. She put her small arm around his big one and then they made their way to Diagon Alley.

                                          ***

Elaine and Draco spend their whole day shopping and casually eating through the busy streets of Diagon Alley, making their way through the crowd of people.