Chapter one: Sorting

It was September 1st, 1994 and students bursted out with joy for another incredible year at Hogwarts once again. The first years were incredibly excited to see what Hogwarts would bring them.

However, not only the first years were the only ones who would be seeing for the first time. A girl with beautiful dark silky hair, sparkling blue eyes and beautiful face features, with pale skin, would also be seeing Hogwarts for her first time.

She was a transfer students from Durmstrang, This would be her first time in Hogwarts, as she could never attend because of the influence of her guardian, Severus Snape.

She looked out the window enjoying the beautiful view, while reading a book. She was a self preserved girl who often enjoyed the silence and the idea of a new book. She often like being alone, she was never one to have many friends or go into social events.

She was looking forwards to seeing what Hogwarts had to offer. It often intrigued her trying new things. She was beyond excited as she's been wanting to go to the beautiful school all her life.

She hoped to write a new future, one where her past of her name wouldn't hold her down. She believed Hogwarts was the best place for it.

As she tried to enjoy the information the new book was giving, her train compartment door opened. A boy with light puffy brown hair, and striking honey colored brown eyes walked through the door.

"Can i please sit here? The rest of the compartments are full" the beautiful boy said looking at her with worry in his eyes.

Elaine decided to nod to the boy in approval seeing as maybe making new friends would be nice and knowing someone to show her around.

The boy put his luggage away and sat across from Elaine. "I haven't seen you around" The boy said to her with confusion.

"Yeah this is my first year at Hogwarts" Elaine responded with a charming smile. "So you must be a transfer students then? either that or you're a giant first year" The boy said to her laughing a little.

Elaine let out a quiet laugh and responded with "Yeah I transferred from Durmstrang". "I thought it was an all boys school?" the boy said.

"Thats what most seem to think, but there's a couple girls too" She said with a smile. "Anyways, i'm Robin. Robin Eloid" he said streching out his hand.

Elaine took his hand and shook it. "I'm Elaine. Elaine Snape" she said which send the boy to furrow his eyebrows.

"Snape? as in Proffesor Snape being your father?" the boy asked to the girl. "Yeah Snape is my father" Elaine said.

"I didn't know he had children" The boy said looking at Elaine. "There's a lot of stuff you guys don't know about my father. He's quite a private person" She said with a smile.

"If he's your father, how come you've never attended Hogwards?" Robin said in amusement. "He's never really had a reason for me to go to Hogwarts, so i stayed away, until 4th year" Elaine said.

"Im a 4th year too! Well i'm a Hufflepuff, what house do you want to go into? Slytherin i presume" Robin said with a face of  disappointment. "Actually i would like to go to Hufflepuff myself" Elaine said with a bright smile.

"Wow, let's hope you get into Hufflepuff, we can be very good friends, and if not, We can still be friends" Robin said pulling out a book for him also to read.

"yeah that would be nice" Elaine said with amusement. As Elaine might be the daughter of a Slytherin Heir, A descendant of Slytherin, And was raised by a Slytherin, she didn't really feel like she indenify with Slytherin.