Chapter Thirty:Blueberries

(Up top is Elaines Dress, the food, and the bathing suit!)

"This is breathtaking" Elaine replied with a soft but impressed smile. She heard Draco sigh before speaking once again. "i've been meaning to take you care you know. It's so beyond relaxing. I like to come here when i'm angry or stressed".

"I can see why it surely looks calming" Elaine spoke.

"come on follow me" Draco spoke while taking Elaines hand and leading her more towards the water. He then opened the brown basket, and layed out a white blanket on the grass. He sat down and motioned for Elaine to do the same.

She sat a couple inches away from him, and he placed the basket in between them. "Hungry?" Draco asked. "A bit yeah" Elaine replied with obvious sarcasm due to the fact they hadn't eaten breakfast.

With a flick of his wand, Draco let all the food inside the basket organized itself. There was strawberries, blueberries, green grapes, a cheese board with some salami, and some bread. And finally, a bottle of sparkling apple and two glasses.

It was all aesthetically pleasing and surprisingly very well thought of. There was fruits and all sorts of Elaines favorite things. Draco grabbed the bottle and the two glasses and poured themself each a glass.

"Sorry love we can't quiet drink yet so this will do"

Elaine just slightly giggled before grabbing her glass from Draco's hand and taking a small sip from it. Elaine was so beyond impress with Draco for doing this. She couldn't asked for better:

After a while, half of the food was gone as well as the bottle. All the strawberries and fruits were all gone except for the blueberries which were full with the exception of 3 that were missing which Draco took.

Elaines head was gently laying on Dracos lap while she read him a book thats she found interesting. They both listen to the book in silence while eating, occasionally talking about something else.

Elaine was in the middle of a paragraph, when Draco said "Why haven't you eaten any blueberries?". Elaine stopped her reading for one second and said "I don't really like blueberries" and continued her mindless reading.

But this came a shock to Draco and he said "What! Their the best! They have the perfect combination of sweet and sour". Elaine stopped her reading and gave Draco her full attention.

"Their absolutely disgusting and so overrated" Elaine said in a serious voice. "You could not be more wrong" Draco said with a smiling face.

"You know im right" Elaine said laughing. Draco suddenly took a strawberry and started guided it to Elaines mouth like a baby. "Draco stop!" Elaine said in between laughs trying to get Draco's hand away.

Draco ended up giving up. "I bet i can change your mind" Draco said with a smirk. "Oh really? and how would you do that?" Elaine asked in amusement.

"Well growing up, mum used to make these delicious Blueberry Scones. She never really cooks much, mostly the house elf's do, but when she did, she made these delicious Scones. I'll let you try them sometime" Draco said with a smile.

"Maybe they'll change my mind, but for now, i hate blueberries" Elaine muttered. She was going to continue with the book, but the sound of Draco's voice stopped her. "Up for a swim?".

Draco stood up, and took off his shirt revealing his tone abs on his stomach. Elaine quickly got flustered and her cheeks turned very pink. "Amused?" Draco said teasing her. "Oh shut up!" Elaine said with a smile.

Draco continued to take off his pants which resulted in Elaine covering her eyes quickly but soon uncovered them to Draco saying "Relax i have swimming trunks under".

Draco then suddenly bolted toward the water and jumped in without a second thought. The chilly water gave him goosebumps but he arose from the water after a few seconds with his blonde hair dripping from his face. He pushed his hair back in an attempt to see better, and Elaine quickly got flustered at the sight.

"Care to join me?" Draco said in a pleading manner. Elaine rolled her eyes and started undoing her dress. After undoing the chest area, she slipped off the dress revealing her black bikini under.

She noticed Draco's cheeks going pink and she said "Who's the one amused now?". Draco slightly laughed and Elaine dipped her toes in the water. Her skin flinched at the coldness of the water.

"There's no way i'm getting in here it's too cold" Elaine said rolling her eyes. Draco slightly sighed in disappointment and he said "Well at-least let me get out if you aren't getting in".

Elaine stretched her arms towards the water for Draco to take, and the second he took them, she felt a push and it a sudden coldness over took her body. She submerged into the water and her body was being devour.

She sprung out of the water with her dripping hair and said "Draco Malfoy!". Draco couldn't stop laughing and he made his way toward her. "Now you're gonna warm me up!" Elaine said wrapping Draco in a hug still in the freezing water.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and straddled his waist while he placed his hands on her waist making them very close.

"Did i ever tell you your breathtaking?"

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Draco tell me!" Elaine demanded. "No thanks" Draco responded. "Tell me!" Elaine said.

"Or what?" Draco said with a growing smirk in a seductive voice.

"I'll make you" Elaine said lowering her voice and leaning closer to Draco.

"Oh really? how so?" Draco said leaning close to her.

She leaned closer to him, and pressed her lips almost to his ear. "By splashing it out of you" Elaine said giving him and unexpected answer and immediately started splashing him with the water.

"Oh you'll pay for that one Riddle!" Draco said clearly in shock. He started splashing her more and more resulting in a water fight.

***
Elaine and Draco walked hand in hand, with their hair soaked still from the freezing water. They liked each other more than ever expected.

Both of the coldness of their rings touching each other, intertwining with one another. Draco Malfoy had never truly been happy. The same could be said for Elaine. They were two souls different, but truly the same on the inside.

Both craving for something more. A hallow feeling aching to be saved. They wished nothing to be happy, they never truly were. They wished to feel the sunny evenings and just a touch of happiness.

The only time they ever get a hint of light of their darkness, was with one another. Two souls filled with so much darkness and hallows, who could know, when with each other, was light.

They would never stop trying, until they were fully at the light.